test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Narcine Carrier - No appearance change?

vendincevendince Member Posts: 296 Arc User
edited August 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I have a Xindi-Aquatic Narcine Carrier on my main, and I love it, apart from one detail.

I can't seem to change any part of its appearance at all. There are options, but clicking/selecting them does nothing. I tried both at Dyson Joint Command and New Romulus, no go.

Have also tried transporting back to my ship after attempting to change, to see if it was just in the ship customization window. Still no change.

I sent in a ticket, but I'd also like to know if anyone else has run into this issue.
Post edited by vendince on

Comments

• smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    If it is the usual ship tailor bug, then try randomizing beforehand.
    EnYn9p9.jpg
  • vendincevendince Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Testing still shows no difference, even after I tried randomizing, then selecting.
  • dahminusdahminus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I thought specialized lobi/lockboxes had no options...
    Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
    edited August 2014
    But it shows several possible options in the ship tailor, just none of them do anything.
    edited August 2014
    Such as?

/10 char

• kamenriderzero1kamenriderzero1 Member Posts: 906 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Unless the OP is having paint job issues, yea those ship's are basicly fixed.

One of my most used is the fed Temporal Destroyer, and all I can do is change the skin (currently using the Aeon skin)
    Everywhere I look, people are screaming about how bad Cryptic is.
    What's my position?
    That people should know what they're screaming about!
    (paraphrased from "The Newsroom)
    edited August 2014
    Unless the OP is having paint job issues, yea those ship's are basicly fixed.

One of my most used is the fed Temporal Destroyer, and all I can do is change the skin (currently using the Aeon skin)

*high five

edited August 2014
    No changes includes no paint job changes whatsoever. I can pick any paint job available, it doesn't show up.

*edit* The difference between my Recluse and my Narcine is a perfect example. The Recluse doesn't have any options for skins or whatnot. I'm fine with that. I can change the pattern subtly, though.

Narcine? Has three different skin options, none of which change anything. Pattern doesn't do anything either.
  • zysalianzysalian Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I've been able to choose from two different templates "Narcine Alpha" and "Narcine Beta" and three different skins. Not exactly much customization (like I expected regarding a lockbox ship) yet still something, and I've seen other Narcines around with said different skins too.