test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Doff Missions Vanishing

rankin0bassrankin0bass Member Posts: 152 Arc User
edited August 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Every day I go to the fleet dilithium mine and pick up the following DOFF missions:

Investigate Rumors of Rich Dilithium Vein
Investigate Rumors of Rich Mineral Deposit

But it seems that at least once a week that I'll log in to collect the rewards and one of those DOFF missions will just be gone with no record of ever having started it. I've even watched these things almost to completion, but I have yet to catch the game in the act of deleting one of them.
Post edited by rankin0bass on

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2014
    Just a quick update, I've had one of these missions vanish for the last two days. Maybe there are other missions that vanish, but it's just these two that seem very obvious because I always grab both, so seeing only one at completion time makes the missing one stand out.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Another update, I was watching my doff assignments complete after logging in, and watched "Investigate Rumors of Rich Dilithium Vein" show up in my completed list as a failure only to disappear a few seconds later. It doesn't show up in the Assignment Log and it's as if I never had the mission at all.
  • Options
    hyefatherhyefather Member Posts: 1,286 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I knew it. I knew this day would come. Not only does Arc erase your items, Cause zen and dilithium to disappear but now its in a all out war with not only you but your faithfull crew members. Be thankful doff missions is all it has its beady little eyes on.
  • Options
    swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I've seen this as well. I had 2 missions complete, acknowledged the first, and the second one vanished as well.
  • Options
    mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Maybe if you happen to be logging out in the mine that causes it to not "stick?" Return to Sector space before logging out? (Although you didn't mention if you log right after accepting the assignments.)

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.