test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

(BUG)Inventory slots missing

tenijtenij Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hi!
I´m missing slots in my Romulan character inventory, patched the game today and saw it immediately.

Thinking after, maybe even the clothes packages i bought is missing, il check it out now.

Regards.

/Tenij
Post edited by tenij on

Comments

• Options
    unc0mmonerunc0mmoner Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I noticed the same thing, I'm missing inventory slots on 2 different toons. Hopefully this gets fixed asap
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    tenij wrote: »
    Hi!
    I´m missing slots in my Romulan character inventory, patched the game today and saw it immediately.

Thinking after, maybe even the clothes packages i bought is missing, il check it out now.

Regards.

/Tenij

clothes packages is on my Romulan character, BUT Inventory slots are missing. :(
  • Options
    malazancommandermalazancommander Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Slots are not missing. There is a new tab called R&D which expands the top part. If you reduce it so you only see six squares per row (as it was before), you'll realize you have the same amount of slots as before.
  • Options
    policestate76policestate76 Member Posts: 1,424 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I think i experienced the same bug in 2 of my toons. At first i wasnt sure, but i noticed something was wrong with my inventory space.. specially when i already bought minimum 1 expansion for all my characters (some have 2 or 3 expansions, but im sure ALL of em have at least 1 expansion adquired).
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Slots are not missing. There is a new tab called R&D which expands the top part. If you reduce it so you only see six squares per row (as it was before), you'll realize you have the same amount of slots as before.

Okay.
    And how do I do the slot arrangement. I´m doing as the "info" says but nothing happends.
    ****, Tab etc. Quiet confused right now.
  • Options
    policestate76policestate76 Member Posts: 1,424 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I dont understand him either. We have 3 tabs of slots, the inventory, R&D and assets. But nothing is mixed between my inventory and the R&D tab..
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I dont understand him either. We have 3 tabs of slots, the inventory, R&D and assets. But nothing is mixed between my inventory and the R&D tab..

I´m totaly confused.
    I dont know how to remove the slots in the R&D and add it in the main inventory.
    Tryed like 1 hour in the "rearrange HUD", reseting and Google how to add and remove slots.
    Nothing :mad:
  • Options
    malazancommandermalazancommander Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Okay.
    And how do I do the slot arrangement. I´m doing as the "info" says but nothing happends.
    ****, Tab etc. Quiet confused right now.

At the top, there are as you know, the tabs. Basically this is what happened: the box needed to contain all the new text, so it basically enlarged the box so it would get bigger. Now, instead of having only 6 squares, it would have 8 or 9. You can make the box bigger or smaller as you wish. Once you hit six, you will see them falling into place.
  • Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I´m totaly confused.
    I dont know how to remove the slots in the R&D and add it in the main inventory.
    Tryed like 1 hour in the "rearrange HUD", reseting and Google how to add and remove slots.
    Nothing :mad:

The R&D tab at the top if the inventory window can't be moved or removed from the window.

What I noticed after getting the season 9.5 patch is that my inventory window on all of my characters were resized. I actually expected that to happen due to the new R&D tab for crafting items. I resized them and placed them back in the bottom right corner of my screen and everything seems to be as it should be and the windows haven't resized or moved on their own since. With the way the window was auto resized when season 9.5 launched, it did appear as though you don't have the proper amount of slots but you actually do.

Put your mouse over the edges of the window and you will see the arrow cursor change. Hold the button and drag the window to resize it. Then when you have it the size you want just grab an empty space on the top of the window and drag the window to where you want it to be on your screen.