Install Arc
Options

The federation went beserk in kerrat

Comments

• Options
    riccardo171riccardo171 Member Posts: 1,802 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    deokkent wrote: »
    In consideration of the new threat, I'm developing means to rapidly dispose of federation flag ships. Preliminary results are looking promising:

[10:22] [Combat (Self)] Your Enhanced Bio-Molecular Photon Torpedo - High Yield II deals 33304 (66074) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player name]

I need to finalize the delivery strategy to bypass shielding, to ensure the destruction of the target.

[3:55] [Combat (Self)] Your Enhanced Bio-Molecular Photon Torpedo - High Yield III deals 42634 (51294) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to Aartaria.

[3:57] [Combat (Self)] Your Enhanced Bio-Molecular Photon Torpedo - High Yield III deals 50954 (50355) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to Captain Valizzo.

[6:26] [Combat (Self)] Your Enhanced Bio-Molecular Photon Torpedo - High Yield III deals 47831 (67381) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to Boobytrap Chowderpants.

[1:34] [Combat (Self)] Your Enhanced Bio-Molecular Photon Torpedo - High Yield III deals 41094 (60861) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to Mega Maxx.

[11:06] [Combat (Self)] Your Enhanced Bio-Molecular Photon Torpedo - High Yield III deals 46096 (67293) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to To'rach.

[7:16] [Combat (Self)] Your Enhanced Bio-Molecular Photon Torpedo - High Yield III deals 42456 (60228) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to Vrak.

[10:00] [Combat (Self)] Your Enhanced Bio-Molecular Photon Torpedo - High Yield III deals 39803 (65258) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to Vedette.

[7:00] [Combat (Self)] Your Enhanced Bio-Molecular Photon Torpedo - High Yield III deals 52894 (58231) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to Neepa.

[6:52] [Combat (Self)] Your Enhanced Bio-Molecular Photon Torpedo - High Yield III deals 47623 (67307) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to Noin.

[3:25] [Combat (Self)] Your Enhanced Bio-Molecular Photon Torpedo - High Yield III deals 38690 (57979) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to BAUKL0TZ.

[5:16] [Combat (Self)] Your Enhanced Bio-Molecular Photon Torpedo - High Yield III deals 37390 (57439) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to Arty.

[5:20] [Combat (Self)] Your Enhanced Bio-Molecular Photon Torpedo - High Yield III deals 34944 (66118) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to Captain BOOM.

... continues... KDF blows up very well when I'm not in RvsB queues :P
  • Options
    dius1981dius1981 Member Posts: 500
    edited August 2014
    iskandus wrote: »
    Let's see, yesterday, I killed the following HOBOs in Kerrat :

Evul Emperor Ivaan X 2
    Romulan Noodle X 3
    Minihax X 5
    Bauklotz X 1
    K'Rat X 2
    Mopuku X 1
    zakull X 2
    Jakubb the Scientist X 2
    Diuz X 2

Wasn't even on yesterday BRAH, so nicely done I guess, I feelz owned :D

Have you seen this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssyQTwUvehY :P

D,
    OMEGA ARMADA & House of Beautiful Orions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Please keep the QQ to a minimum.
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
    >>>Positive Feedback from a PvE HERO<<<
  • Options
    giotarizgiotariz Member Posts: 652 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Those are fabricated logs, starfleet is not capable of such accomplishments. Their ranks are filled with targs are all equally scared of combat.

You don't know Riccardo's power.... He can melt through almost Everyone... :D

btw, I'm starting to think you're the opposite of Sal@Starwrath. You two would make a fine couple :P
    Sad Pandas PvP - Starfleet Dental Member - Lag Industries Leader
    --

"What a time it was, with all the world against us, what a time it was... When all we did seemed wrong,
    we've broken all our bonds, but life kept going on, what a time, what a time it was..." - Clem Tholet
    --
    Operation Dingo 1977

• Options
    edited August 2014
    Those are fabricated logs, starfleet is not capable of such accomplishments. Their ranks are filled with targs are all equally scared of combat.

In fact, it was my Romulan! allied with the Federation, we will push you drunktards petaqs back to a nuclearized *spits* Qo'noS!
  • Options
    wiggles247wiggles247 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    See this makes me laught..specially since the one that started the thread is a vaper..cowards. How about we make it an official day of the week to slaugther the hobos that gank feds in kerrat by using vapes 8 at a time?the problem is everyone wants to be friends with everybody and tickle fight each other..Hobos is a virus and We The SuperKirks are the cure.We Never forget We Never forgive..Ask to join the No Hobo channel to concentrate efforts towards cleansing this filth pm me Massacree@wiggles247 for channel inv.
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited August 2014
    In consideration of the new threat, I'm developing means to rapidly dispose of federation flag ships. Preliminary results are looking promising:

[10:22] [Combat (Self)] Your Enhanced Bio-Molecular Photon Torpedo - High Yield II deals 33304 (66074) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player name]

I need to finalize the delivery strategy to bypass shielding, to ensure the destruction of the target.

Target shields subsystem can give you an opportunity. Otherwise, you'd need Tachyon Beam 3 specced to drain 10k+ shields.
  • Options
    rmy1081rmy1081 Member Posts: 2,840 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    lucho80 wrote: »
    Target shields subsystem can give you an opportunity. Otherwise, you'd need Tachyon Beam 3 specced to drain 10k+ shields.

I was thinking of trying a DSD with BO, HY and Tachyon Beam 3. The klinon one, I think, would do nicely, or the rom version and pop an aux battery.
  • Options
    kwyjenkwyjen Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    dius1981 wrote: »
    Wasn't even on yesterday BRAH, so nicely done I guess, I feelz owned :D

Have you seen this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssyQTwUvehY :P

D,
    Nice vid.. shame the dude had to cry cause you used your cloak. From all the speed tanking I guess he thought his build was uber :-).. then the cheap shot at the end he tried when he made out like he was leaving.. classic
  • Options
    skurfskurf Member Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    wiggles247 wrote: »
    See this makes me laught..specially since the one that started the thread is a vaper..cowards. How about we make it an official day of the week to slaugther the hobos that gank feds in kerrat by using vapes 8 at a time?the problem is everyone wants to be friends with everybody and tickle fight each other..Hobos is a virus and We The SuperKirks are the cure.We Never forget We Never forgive..Ask to join the No Hobo channel to concentrate efforts towards cleansing this filth pm me Massacree@wiggles247 for channel inv.

Killed a couple SuperKirks and other Kerrat trash over and over...and over and over and over......and over and over and over and over and over and over............and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over last night in Kerrat all while the Feds outnumbered us 2:1. Maybe next time bring 3:1 and you might have a fighting chance, although I doubt it.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    and yet they are not able to defeat us!:D

Now who's drunk?! :eek:
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Lol...ok, I mean you are winning all the battles but...you'll never win the war and we Feds never surrender!
    Was I clear now?:P

If only there were some kind of PvP territory control in STO, HoBOs would already control the entirety of the Alpha Quadrant, Earth included, and put all you puny human males to work in the dilithium mines and sell off your women as sex slaves! Count your blessings that PvP is so neglected by Cryptic that such a glorious day will never come, puny humon.
  • Options
    pieeatterpieeatter Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    edalgo wrote: »
    The Fed farmers alone in STO would overwhelm you if there were territory control.

They'd probably do it with thousands of Aux2batt Faw boats too lol.

I would like to see that... Only takes ~ 4 seconds to kill a farmer in a non vaper build. It would be epic to have territory control with no respawning after death. A player could only spawn every 24 hours.
    Punish the feds!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Lmao! Evul...now I'm really sure you must be drunk!:eek:
    Have you ever wondered why there are so many Fed farmers? Because they now we Fed warriors can keep at bay a gang of evul thugs as you!
    Don't you see, bloodwine drunkard? A few brave and strong Feds are able to fight you to
    death and with no fear at Ker'rat...ok, you win for now...but other skilled Feds are joining the battle so don't be too sure about the final victory.
    If there were other territory to control, don't you think our farmers will turn in angry fighters to punish your extreme evulness?
    In our glorious Earth history, often peaceful farmers have become true warriors to defend their lives, their loved ones, their property.:cool:
    So we Feds would be on a full scale war mobilization...but go on evuls, please...continue to underestimate us, you will be disappointed in the future.
    Lol...controlling the entire Alpha Quadrant, Earth included...this is a drunkard dream!:D

When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative... violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's Starfleet way.

Think warship Voyager is just a dream? Fools, this is not even our final form! :D
  • Options
    stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    We'll be their worst nightmare!:D

Don't forget to ask RCK01 to join you guys in this joyous venture :D.