test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The federation went beserk in kerrat

deokkentdeokkent Member Posts: 5,439 Arc User
edited August 2014 in PvP Gameplay
They are crazy... They are trying to use numbers to overwhelm our forces, but what they don't know they just made this a full blown out war and we will drag it out until EVERYONE in starfleet is lying dead or agonizing on their last breath.
The klingon empire will not be pushed back though, by any means necessary.

http://i61.tinypic.com/wi4nrm.jpg
0)o Slayage mode o(0
anime-anime-gif-Gintama-Sakata-Gintoki-2211455.gif
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    truewarpertruewarper Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I wasn't there...
    52611496918_3c42b8bab8.jpg
    Departing from Sol *Earth* by Carlos A Smith,on Flickr
    SPACE---The Last and Great Frontier. A 14th-year journey
    Vna res, una mens, unum cor et anima una. Cetera omnia, somnium est.
  • Options
    ethercircuitethercircuit Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Fear not, I transmit live from Ker'rat where all the feds have either died or fled. You need more than 15 on 5 to bring down the KDF!

PUNISH THE FEDs!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tinnytimpstinnytimps Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    deokkent wrote: »
    They are crazy... They are trying to use numbers to overwhelm our forces, but what they don't know they just made this a full blown out war and we will drag it out until EVERYONE in starfleet is lying dead or agonizing on their last breath.

5 of us, versus 15 of them.

And we're the ones getting called "noobs", while we hold our own in a 15 man fedball.

Some feds are ridiculous in their thinking.
    3c81e718a1.jpg
  • Options
    blahhdreyblahhdrey Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    You haven't lived till you've Javelin'd in the midst of a massive Fedball. It was a hell of an uphill battle against those numbers but we stayed in the fight and gave the Feds some sweet Guramba lovin'. :)
    dEpN3nB.png?1
  • Options
    riccardo171riccardo171 Member Posts: 1,802 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    But first of all, get a new computer!

Lol really, that sounds like a funny night in Ker'rat :D

We may give you one of our super-duper-gawdfast-hyper advanced-computer technology if you sit at a diplomatic table. Otherwise, prepare to be nuclearized!
  • Options
    riccardo171riccardo171 Member Posts: 1,802 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    It doesn't matter how hard you try, but you will never feel that epic moment when you fire a scrambled Thalaron Pulse at Feds, with a B'Rel (Ralen) next to you with AMS. :D

Best one was when he trapped five Fed ships in a GW, I got out of cloak fully buffed, got scrambled, Feds gone.

All I know is that Ralen dropped his beer on the floor, I fell off the chair for the laughs, and Ker'rat chat went full rage. Just WIN.
  • Options
    giotarizgiotariz Member Posts: 652 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I told you evuls that your extreme evulness will be punished very hard!
    Yeah...you can vaporize me endless times but my fighting spirit is immortal and invincible!
    And now I and few other valiant and brave Feds aren't alone anymore...your arrogance and wickedness have awakened the consciences of many peaceful Feds and alarmed the entire Starfleet!
    We're here at Ker'rat to fight you, to defeat you, to vaporize you, to send you to Gre'thor or Rura Penthe, to force you to go back to Qo'noS in shame, to teach you who is the best!
    And always remember in fear...one day Adm. Marcus will nuclearize your evul, dark, smelly, dirty, polluted world...:P

ALL. THE. EVULS. MUST. DIE!!! :D

Let the battle begin... (As soon as my computer starts working again... Evul cooling fan!
    Sad Pandas PvP - Starfleet Dental Member - Lag Industries Leader
    --

"What a time it was, with all the world against us, what a time it was... When all we did seemed wrong,
    we've broken all our bonds, but life kept going on, what a time, what a time it was..." - Clem Tholet
    --
    Operation Dingo 1977

• Options
    iskandusiskandus Member Posts: 1,062 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Let's see, yesterday, I killed the following HOBOs in Kerrat :

Evul Emperor Ivaan X 2
    Romulan Noodle X 3
    Minihax X 5
    Bauklotz X 1
    K'Rat X 2
    Mopuku X 1
    zakull X 2
    Jakubb the Scientist X 2
    Diuz X 2

Could be missing a few names, I didn't exactly keep track. And of course, not counting many other non-HOBO Klinks who were exterminated. Oh and the day before, teamed with Kolos and turned Natasha into stardust easily.

It is safe to say, the stories about 5 HOBOs beating 15 Feds is absolutely and totally pure fabrication. The only time HOBOs will fight is when they outnumber people 12 to 4. If they see more Feds in an instance than they are, they will promptly leave or change instance, except a few members who don't care. Even then, they changed instance to where there are less Feds in order to do spawn camping. It's like their entire team is coordinated and spec to do nothing but spawn camping. In due times, I will publish those screenshots - after I have the chance to convince the Dev to punish those who spawn camp on purpose and regularly in Kerrat. :D
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    I knew I was missing somebody, the evul Diuz was among the victim list as well now that the Evul has joined the evul maximus fleet of HOBO. Two Photon Salvo II straight into the hull, 17-18K each, instant pop.
  • Options
    grandpadxxgrandpadxx Member Posts: 342
    edited August 2014
    Evil Karrat.. but really.. if some Fed's punish with 10 men 5 Kdf'ler.. or 15 Kdf's vs 5 Fed's.. yeah .

This like Streetfight and say nothing.. sometimes KDF'ler will punish there.. sometimes FED's punish there.. thats it.

Punsih the FED's

Punish the KDF's

who cares.. . ;)

greetings
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    T'lilu SCI. / Dxxdavid TAK. / STO Inner Circle
    *** R.I.P. ***
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    I have a feeling the days that HOBO can purposely spawn camp is seriously numbered... Or for that matter having 10-12 HOBOs in the same instance hopefully will be history soon as well. :D
  • Options
    rmy1081rmy1081 Member Posts: 2,840 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    deokkent wrote: »

I miss the red fed bug :(
  • Options
    illcadiaillcadia Member Posts: 1,412 Bug Hunter
    edited August 2014
    Can I just ask who the hell are the SuperKirks?
  • Options
    dahminusdahminus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Wait, was this this morning?

Cause the klinks were getting robbed. I went afk.

I went afk and had my contortrix fly off to the bottom of the map, got back just in time to see a palisade about to blow me up...ya he was insta vaped...

At the time of the first two pages...kerrat was quiet
    Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
  • Options
    ivantomdisplayivantomdisplay Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Yesturday KDF & HOBO forces were streched across multiple Kerrat instances! It was glorious!

Screenshot TM by deokkent's calculator!
    [10:49] [Combat (Self)] Your Proton Barrage deals 96581 (43411) Proton(Critical) to Seto.
    Poor soul didnt have time to log out.
  • Options
    toofdkaytoofdkay Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    What happened to the peace treaty we signed in 9.5 ?

I know we forgot to send the bath's didnt we !?!?!?! Sorry :P
  • Options
    bobosmrade1bobosmrade1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Punish the entire PvP community for too much bragging! Let then all burn by Iconian wrath!!!!1111
    Cave Troll vs Forum troll
    Know the difference
    It could save your life...
    rushatsi wrote: »
    pvp? whats dat?
    Pervert vs. Pervert!:eek: