test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Aegis Set

flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
Recently purchased a Fleet Nebula, and I'm thinking a nice, easy universal Set to equip on it was an Aegis Set. Now I've no interest in crafting, so I took to the Exchange. Imagine my shock when there are three versions of the same thing showing up. What's going on?

The first bunch of items (I believe) belong to the set that levels with said character. These can be seen by typing Aegis in the exchange search whilst looking for any rarity.

The second bunch of items are specifically labelled Mk XII though appear to have exactly the same stats as the above bunch. These can be found by using the above search, or by searching for Very Rare Items.

The third bunch are again Mk XII though come with [tags], these appear to be Ultra Rare Items.

What the hell is going on? :eek:
attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222

Comments

• Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Some are The old variants that were upgraded to modern MK XII standards, some are crafted MK XII and some are ultra rare MI XII.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    valastsarranvalastsarran Member Posts: 46
    edited August 2014
    My guess?

The ones that can be searched for with any rarity are the older Aegis from the older crafting system.

The ones marked MKXII are from new crafting.

The ones marked MKXII and are Ultra rares are a more powerful set of the second option made with new crafting system.

Thus, you want the Ultra Rares.
  • Options
    flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Thanks Both!
    Thus, you want the Ultra Rares.
    I shall wait for their price to drop. Do they only come with one [tag] each though, or do those tags differ?
    attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222
  • Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    flash525 wrote: »
    Thanks Both!I shall wait for their price to drop. Do they only come with one [tag] each though, or do those tags differ?

Might not be the worst time to consider waiting for MK XIV Aegis either... Considering.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas