test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dilithium tip, sort of.

hyefatherhyefather Member Posts: 1,286 Arc User
When I first started playing the game I would use my Mouse to play the Dilithium minning game. I would do OK but, I didn't always get my 700 points. Then I started to use the key pad on the Far Right Side of my keyboard. The UP,DOWN,LEFT,RIGHT arrows work the mini game. After that I got over 775 everytime. Now getting 775 or better gets you your dil and some R&D componets. Everybody probably already knows this but there just might be that 1 person it helps.
Qa'Pla!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Should have posted in the academy section... Might get the proper attention there?
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    architect13architect13 Member Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    You can use a mouse on it? Who knew.
    Have you tried the new forum on your phone?
  • Options
    norobladnoroblad Member Posts: 2,624 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    You can use a mouse on it? Who knew.

I was getting like 500 with the mouse, and now get 850 or so average with keyboard. Its a fun mini game, they need more of these (variety!). It got old doing ground nukara and is downright tedious in dil weekends to do it 50 times every day.
  • Options
    captainaramdacaptainaramda Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    noroblad wrote: »
    I was getting like 500 with the mouse, and now get 850 or so average with keyboard. Its a fun mini game, they need more of these (variety!). It got old doing ground nukara and is downright tedious in dil weekends to do it 50 times every day.

What game are you playing? Everytime I do the Dilithium Mining, I can only do it ONCE per 20 hours. You may either want to re-check that or let us know if you're talking about something completely different.
  • Options
    captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    hyefather wrote: »
    When I first started playing the game I would use my Mouse to play the Dilithium minning game. I would do OK but, I didn't always get my 700 points. Then I started to use the key pad on the Far Right Side of my keyboard. The UP,DOWN,LEFT,RIGHT arrows work the mini game. After that I got over 775 everytime. Now getting 775 or better gets you your dil and some R&D componets. Everybody probably already knows this but there just might be that 1 person it helps.
    Qa'Pla!!

its 735 or better.
  • Options
    captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    What game are you playing? Everytime I do the Dilithium Mining, I can only do it ONCE per 20 hours. You may either want to re-check that or let us know if you're talking about something completely different.

probably multiple characters.

He is talking about doing each individual mini game so there are the rich mine ones from the lock box with the big 5000 rewards, the 5 nodes on the normal ones in the asteroid field, 11 nodes in total unlocked in the fleet mine. 3 characters on the lot would be about 50 times

thats not even including however many times you need to individually do nukara for just one daily reward.
  • Options
    norobladnoroblad Member Posts: 2,624 Arc User
    edited July 2014

You can do the lockbox rich claims once a day.
    On top of this you can visit your fleet mine once a day which requires doing something like 10 nodes / day? I forget exactly, but its 2 quests for 5 nodes each IIRC (I usually don't fool with this one).
    On top of this, I have a bunch of alts who are ready for the upcoming dil bonus weekend.... 3 or 4 have rich claims ready to go, and I have over 200 contraband ready to turn in, and so on...

so yes, if only 5 of my alts did all the possible mining daily during the even, it would be 50 of the mini games. Likely, it will be more like twice that if I decide to do the fleet mine every day on all of them.

I no longer do nukara much, so that at least is not part of it, and certainly I would skip that place in favor of other things for bonus dil weekend. I may do some of the kdf empire defenses on my best characters.