test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Research and Development Level?

whiteknight1xwhiteknight1x Member Posts: 193 Arc User
I am trying to get a straight answer. I have one character that prior to this new update was fully level in crafting. Now everything is set to level 0. I have to start all over again. No credit for all the work I have already done. Is this correct?

I read the blogs on Season 9.5 and the patch notes and there is no mention of having to start all over again from scratch. No credit for all the work done prior to this update.

I am assuming I got bug somehow.

Please, please do not response if you do not know for sure.
Post edited by whiteknight1x on

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,035 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    The only thing we crafters got were titles unfortunately.
    I too was top level in the old system, capable of crafting the Aegis set. Now... All I got are shiny titles and something new to work towards while shooting things.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    defalusdefalus Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    The only thing we crafters got were titles unfortunately.
    I too was top level in the old system, capable of crafting the Aegis set. Now... All I got are shiny titles and something new to work towards while shooting things.

People got a Blue Ferengi doff to that has an R&D specialty with Aegis items. :)

Edit: The Doff incase you or anyone else is interested. - http://i.imgur.com/ELhuD50.png
    I'm still waiting for mine. Unless its lost in the mail or something... all I got was the same box everyone got with 15 white holograms... and I don't have the space for them and can't get rid of it.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    defalus wrote: »
    People got a Blue Ferengi doff to that has an R&D specialty with Aegis items. :)

Edit: The Doff incase you or anyone else is interested. - http://i.imgur.com/ELhuD50.png

I did get him.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I'm still waiting for mine. Unless its lost in the mail or something... all I got was the same box everyone got with 15 white holograms... and I don't have the space for them and can't get rid of it.

I didn't get a box of 15 white holograms.
  • Options
    zardonfarzardonfar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    From what I understood.. You got the Blue DOFF if you have crafted the Aegis set. But you only get title if you just max it out..
  • Options
    alonaralonar Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I got both titles but didn't get the doff even though I crafted sever Aegis sets. However I think I have finally figured out why I didn't get the doff, it's probably because I maxed my crafting and crafted the set before the last revamp.
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    The doff is a blue research lab that says "aegis school" in his bio. Ferengi.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    redvengeredvenge Member Posts: 1,425 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I didn't get a box of 15 white holograms.

You only get a box if you don't have room for the duty officers in your roster. They are automatically added to your roster otherwise. Just look at your roster and set the filter for "Common". They stick out noticeably.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,035 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    I did craft an Aegis set. Its currently living on my Mirror Nova.

Might have to double check my roster if he was automatically added.
  • Options
    xsupersnailxxsupersnailx Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited July 2014

I got a box of 18
  • Options
    azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited July 2014

It's a box within a box. If it's Orange it means the Ferengi is in there. Open it up and you get the DOFF and another box with the 18 Whites.

You just need 1 free slot to get the Ferengi, do what you wish with the other 18.
  • Options
    blevokblevok Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    alonar wrote: »
    I got both titles but didn't get the doff even though I crafted sever Aegis sets. However I think I have finally figured out why I didn't get the doff, it's probably because I maxed my crafting and crafted the set before the last revamp.

this is disturbing if true. i can't log in to check right now, but i had to clear some doffs to open the box, and i thought i just saw all white. i also crafted the aegis set several times, but it was way back in the beginning when it only took hours of collecting particles to craft.
    what disturbs me is if you only get the doff for crafting aegis after the last revamp, then that means the people who spent weeks scanning for particles in the beginning are still shafted, and only the people who spent dilithium get rewarded.

again, i don't know for sure, but it made me think.
    Fleet: Stargate-Union
    Pizza: Pepperoni
    Kalek shel'tek!

"Do not make me look foolish by allowing yourself to be murdered" -Lord Yu