test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't convert unreplicateable materials.

skiffy1skiffy1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I pulled some unreplicateable materials out of my fleet bank to convert them, however I'm getting "You Cannot equip that item" error out of both common and uncommon. I have already converted other particle traces and data samples successfully. Furthermore, these are now bound so I cannot attempt to open them on my other characters.
Post edited by skiffy1 on

Comments

• borticuscrypticborticuscryptic Member Posts: 2,478 Cryptic Developer
    edited July 2014
    Can you please try changing maps after they are in your inventory, and let me know if that clears up the issue?
    Jeremy Randall
    Cryptic - Lead Systems Designer
    "Play smart!"
  • sfc#5932 sfc Member Posts: 992 Bug Hunter
    edited July 2014
    Can confirm this happened to me.. I took all the fleet bank supply out to find it could not be converted but once I relogged, I could convert it freely.
  • skiffy1skiffy1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Can you please try changing maps after they are in your inventory, and let me know if that clears up the issue?

Awesome! Thanks for the tip Borticus. A Map change corrected the issue and I'm able to convert them now!
  • bbushwookiebbushwookie Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Had the same issue. Logged out and back in and can now exchange. Thank you:)
    Space chatter is soothing~