test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

An open apology to Kell, YG, Zan and to other HoBOs

riyottsariyottsa Member Posts: 249 Arc User
edited July 2014 in PvP Gameplay
My Panda buddy and I hereby apologize to all the HoBOs who were in Ker'rat tonight who were the subject of multiple vapes. The two of us decided to come back to STO since HoBOs kept asking Pandas to, but we did not intend to make you all upset with your ten or so players in Ker'rat constantly getting vaped by two Pandas, even with months out of practice. This was not our intent. We just wanted friendly competition like the good old days. Please accept this sincere apology. We truly did not mean to upset you all the way we did. I hope you didn't strain your voice box or break your keyboard while you were venting your anger. We wish you luck in being one of the few PvP fleets left in STO.
Post edited by riyottsa on

Comments

• webdeathwebdeath Member Posts: 1,570 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Damn.. Wish I hadn't missed this. I was actually thinking of jumping in STO while watching the WWE Network's reshowing of the CM Punk story.
    You think that your beta test was bad?
    Think about this:
    American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • scurry5scurry5 Member Posts: 1,554 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I kinda wish I was watching. Kerrat's too quiet nowadays.
  • omgrandalthoromgrandalthor Member Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    very nice shoooorrrr....
  • ethercircuitethercircuit Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    No need to apologize, you didn't vape me. Thanks though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • yggdraheim99yggdraheim99 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I just want to point out....you guys left first.
    no-better-friend-no-worse-enemy-85408362.jpg
  • sarcasmdetectorsarcasmdetector Member Posts: 1,176 Media Corps
    edited July 2014
    riyottsa wrote: »
    My Panda buddy and I hereby apologize to all the HoBOs who were in Ker'rat tonight who were the subject of multiple vapes. The two of us decided to come back to STO since HoBOs kept asking Pandas to, but we did not intend to make you all upset with your ten or so players in Ker'rat constantly getting vaped by two Pandas, even with months out of practice. This was not our intent. We just wanted friendly competition like the good old days. Please accept this sincere apology. We truly did not mean to upset you all the way we did. I hope you didn't strain your voice box or break your keyboard while you were venting your anger. We wish you luck in being one of the few PvP fleets left in STO.

That's very Canadian of you. :cool:
  • blahhdreyblahhdrey Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    No apologies necessary, it was great. Also, saying you came back to the game is disingenuous. Everybody knows that you never left.

Saludos!
    dEpN3nB.png?1
  • kov3kov3 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I just want to point out....you guys left first.

Vaped you so much, they got bored and went to do other MANLY things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • riccardo171riccardo171 Member Posts: 1,802 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    dang. All the fun stuff happens while I'm away. :D
  • inexplicabletiminexplicabletim Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    My Panda buddy and I hereby apologize to all the HoBOs who were in Ker'rat tonight who were the subject of multiple vapes. The two of us decided to come back to STO since HoBOs kept asking Pandas to, but we did not intend to make you all upset with your ten or so players in Ker'rat constantly getting vaped by two .......

So it was 2 vs 10 and you won? :)
  • pieeatterpieeatter Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    oh riyott even your trolling attemps are fail...
    Punish the feds!!!
  • gooddaytodie39gooddaytodie39 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    How old are you OP? Like 16? Ker'rat is just for ****s and giggles why come on here and brag in the form of a fake apology about how great you are? So lame.
  • riccardo171riccardo171 Member Posts: 1,802 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    How old are you OP? Like 16? Ker'rat is just for ****s and giggles why come on here and brag in the form of a fake apology about how great you are? So lame.

Lol how old are you instead? 7? Signed up since a few months and pretending to know how things work :D
  • realminirealmini Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Too bad I wasnt there. To show u what real vape is. One hit many kills.
  • cody0893cody0893 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    first and fore most i saw one cap in there last night that 5 of u attacked and 2 of u died i wasnt impressed and wasn't vaped.. So to me this enite thread about your greatness or your fleet is kinda lame......when i have watched allot of players in your fleet get vape;)l lmao.. So i would apologize to the sto community for your lies i was in kerrat for 9 hours and 45 last night and i never died all i remember is slaughtering jh dreads and allot of romulans useing macro binds apologize for lies.......sounds about right....
    They killed your Alt's now they want your main
  • showmeyourhonorshowmeyourhonor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    pieeatter wrote: »
    oh riyott even your trolling attemps are fail...

Given the responses in this thread I'd say its working pretty well tbh.
  • marc8219marc8219 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    If you are still mad about being kicked why not actually organize some people that can beat us instead of making stuff up? All I ever see, or don't see actually because you are hiding cloaked the whole time is you spamming zone chat.
    Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
  • gooddaytodie39gooddaytodie39 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Lol how old are you instead? 7? Signed up since a few months and pretending to know how things work :D
    I'm 34 years old. I've been PvP'ing in STO for over a year with my former account @panserbjorne39 and this account. I've played in many many Tyler Durden matches, have been in the top ten on the Hilbert leader board multiple times with multiple toons, have been in the top five in the leaderboard for my respective classes Sci & Engi. I'm in HOBO. I just don't care to make a sig and stuff. I'm not pretending anything man so STFU.
  • riyottsariyottsa Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Guys, guys. This is meant as an apology for vaping HoBO's top tier players over and over. How immature do you have to be to get upset over an apology? It almost appears as if you're all twelve-years-old. Some people just need to grow up. Sheesh.

What kind of adult gets this upset over video games? You may want to reconsider some life decisions.
  • hyefatherhyefather Member Posts: 1,286 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Damn, talk about pouring salt on a wound. Dominate some ppl in pvp and post it on the forums. Thats a Serious BURN!!!! I also sense a bit of Narcissism but, in pvp its welcome. Nothings better that kicking someones butt in pvp and rubbing it in. I just never thought anyone would do it on the Forums. That takes some serious Nadds and Nadds that Klank my friend. Is this a new trend?
  • mindsharpmindsharp Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    sigh... Why riyott why?

Just wanted to get that in before this thread gets closed.
    Karrock/Karreck/Darth Karrock/Unspoken
    House of Beautiful Orions
    PUNISH THE FEDs
  • captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    In before the lock.
    I need a beer.

• skurfskurf Member Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    5v5? lol. k, thnx, bye.
  • spacebaronlinespacebaronline Member Posts: 1,103 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Ah - SNAP - say you will come back out for the next few nights - I want to come by!
    edited July 2014
    cody0893 wrote: »
    first and fore most i saw one cap in there last night that 5 of u attacked and 2 of u died i wasnt impressed and wasn't vaped.. So to me this enite thread about your greatness or your fleet is kinda lame......when i have watched allot of players in your fleet get vape;)l lmao.. So i would apologize to the sto community for your lies i was in kerrat for 9 hours and 45 last night and i never died all i remember is slaughtering jh dreads and allot of romulans useing macro binds apologize for lies.......sounds about right....

9 Hours in one night? Do you even have any hair left?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • khaldun1khaldun1 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Hmmmm, I think this thread violates the "naming/shaming" rules of the forum. OP is trying to act like he is shaming the people listed by implying they suck. Isn't a forum silence in order? We do not want to hear Riyott spew more fail.

For the record, I'm not in HoBO. Just cant stand garbage like this. A back-handed "apology" is just insulting.
    edited July 2014
    Quote --> "We do not want to hear Riyott spew more fail."

Hmmmm, I think this quote violates the "naming/shaming" rules of the forum. khaldun1is trying to act like he is shaming Riyott by implying she sucks. Isn't a forum silence in order? We do not want to hear khaldun1 spew more fail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • naz4naz4 Member Posts: 1,373 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    khaldun1 wrote: »
    Hmmmm, I think this thread violates the "naming/shaming" rules of the forum. OP is trying to act like he is shaming the people listed by implying they suck. Isn't a forum silence in order? We do not want to hear Riyott spew more fail.

For the record, I'm not in HoBO. Just cant stand garbage like this. A back-handed "apology" is just insulting.

but, but but..... he was apologising....
  • khaldun1khaldun1 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    kov3 wrote: »
    Quote --> "We do not want to hear Riyott spew more fail."

Hmmmm, I think this quote violates the "naming/shaming" rules of the forum. khaldun1is trying to act like he is shaming Riyott by implying she sucks. Isn't a forum silence in order? We do not want to hear khaldun1 spew more fail.

My gods, someone who picks up on SARCASM! That was my whole point. I thought I made it too vague.

As for apologies, a back handed apology is no apology at all. It's a troll attempt.
  • thishorizonthishorizon Member Posts: 1,158
    edited July 2014
    hasn't this thread gone on long enough?

must we resort to making enemies of the last few of us actually PvPing in this game???

PvP is bad because you are all making it bad.

with your poor attitudes and childish approach to situations.
This discussion has been closed.