Install Arc
Options

Voquv only STF youtube video

2»

Comments

• Options
    futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    is there a limit to how much Apbeta debuffing you can put on a single target? 20 stacks of Apbeta 3 would be alot of debuffing

There is, more than two Recluses is really sub-optimal. Ideally you'd want two APB spammers and three people who can really take advantage of that.

It was still fun, though, since we did it as a 3-2 split.
  • Options
    spectre211286spectre211286 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    There is, more than two Recluses is really sub-optimal. Ideally you'd want two APB spammers and three people who can really take advantage of that.

It was still fun, though, since we did it as a 3-2 split.

ill have to keep that in mind out of curosity what was your time to complete ISE?

my recluse is on an engineer toon and it set up as a total crowd control boat it does manage about 7.5k DPS but cant get much higher than that.
  • Options
    futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    ill have to keep that in mind out of curosity what was your time to complete ISE?

my recluse is on an engineer toon and it set up as a total crowd control boat it does manage about 7.5k DPS but cant get much higher than that.

I don't recall how long it took. Total team DPS was about 85k, so... 2.5 minutes or so? No records were broken that day.
  • Options
    spectre211286spectre211286 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2014