test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Jem Hadar Attack Ship for EC Sale or Lockbox ship trade

viper40wattviper40watt Member Posts: 46 Arc User
Since I've seen it brought up a couple of times on the forum today alone, I thought I'd put my Jem'hadar Attack ship out there to see if there was interest. I picked one up awhile back, but never actually got around to opening it/using it, and probably never will.

If you have an EC offer above the exchange limit or a combination of lockbox ship trades to get there, shoot me a PM.
Post edited by viper40watt on

Comments

• therealfluffytherealfluffy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    This is why I suggested that Cryptic should create a trade/auction sub forum...
  • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    edited July 2014

agreed 100%
  • stark2kstark2k Member Posts: 1,467 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Since I've seen it brought up a couple of times on the forum today alone, I thought I'd put my Jem'hadar Attack ship out there to see if there was interest. I picked one up awhile back, but never actually got around to opening it/using it, and probably never will.

If you have an EC offer above the exchange limit or a combination of lockbox ship trades to get there, shoot me a PM.

Try the in game trade channel, you have better luck there for the amount you wish to sell it at.
    StarTrekIronMan.jpg
  • stark2kstark2k Member Posts: 1,467 Arc User
    edited July 2014

If this was a independent STO related websites, than I would agree, but it is not. This is an official STO website in which I assume both mods and devs alike, wouldn't want the added nightmare of monitoring the sub section, nor setting up new rules and regulations.
    StarTrekIronMan.jpg
  • viper40wattviper40watt Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I'll give the trading channel a bit more of a try, but it doesn't seem to be very populated. Or at least, not during the early morning/late evening times when I often log in.
  • tenkaritenkari Member Posts: 2,906 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I'd love one for my fed eng who runs the JHDC, unfortunately, i only got about 200 mil EC max across my entire account right now. only been able to play a couple hours a day thanks to my crappy net that lags me a bit.
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    agreed 100%

Definitely!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    its a moot point anyway 15.2.m in the tos states that trading/selling or auctioning outside the game with virtual items from the game isnt allowed.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
    edited July 2014
    its a moot point anyway 15.2.m in the tos states that trading/selling or auctioning outside the game with virtual items from the game isnt allowed.

Are you talking about selling/trading outside the game for currency outside the game? That's obviously not allowed. I'm suggesting a trade in the game of my JHAS for other lockbox ships or for EC.
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Are you talking about selling/trading outside the game for currency outside the game? That's obviously not allowed. I'm suggesting a trade in the game of my JHAS for other lockbox ships or for EC.

virtual items and goods, it states this clearly.

your trying to find a buyer outside the game to transfer goods, your caught right there. you want to do yourself some good, find someone in game, someone made a suggestion earlier to use one of the channels.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Since people constantly like to quote Kirk and Picard on how money doesn't exist in the future, I propose that OP gives me the Jem'Hadar Attack Ship for free in order to keep STO canon.

Of course, if they decline that offer, then I will have to resort to accusing them of not being a real Star Trek fan. Because a real Star Trek fan would give it to me for free.

And if they don't, obviously it means they hate Star Trek.

You don't hate Star Trek, do you OP?
    ExtxpTp.jpg
    edited July 2014
    iconians wrote: »
    Since people constantly like to quote Kirk and Picard on how money doesn't exist in the future, I propose that OP gives me the Jem'Hadar Attack Ship for free in order to keep STO canon.

Of course, if they decline that offer, then I will have to resort to accusing them of not being a real Star Trek fan. Because a real Star Trek fan would give it to me for free.

Sorry guy, my character is a Ferengi. So pull your Human Federation resources that you don't need for any real reason, buy my JHAS with some EC/Lockbox Ships and we'll call it a successful inter-species exchange.
  • shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    iconians wrote: »

Technically Kirk sold his house for Federation credits, and Bones was attempting to charter a vessel with Federation credits, in fact even Quark honored Federation credits, so there was a form of monetization, just not in the form of hard currency like today.
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• daan2006daan2006 Member Posts: 5,346 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    swimwear off risa not fixed
    system Lord Baal is dead
    macronius wrote: »
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
  • boogieman624boogieman624 Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Would You Be Willing To Accept 500,000 EC For It. I Know It Isn't Much... I Don't Do a lot to get more. If You Accept Can You Message Me @boogieman624. Thx

@boogieman624

Edit: I Can Get You Some Mirror Ships After The [REDACTED] Lockbox Comes Out.
    edited July 2014
    Would You Be Willing To Accept 500,000 EC For It. I Know It Isn't Much... I Don't Do a lot to get more. If You Accept Can You Message Me @boogieman624. Thx

@boogieman624

Edit: I Can Get You Some Mirror Ships After The [REDACTED] Lockbox Comes Out.

Is that not a typo but actually 500,000 EC? Rather than 500mil? If it's the former I'll have to decline.
  • garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    i have a jem'hadar cruiser trade it for a d'kora plz send a msj in game if interested
  • daan2006daan2006 Member Posts: 5,346 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Necro posting isn't allowed so don't be surprised when this gets locked and drops off the front page never to be seen again.

with a 176 post and been here since June of 2012 he/she should know that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    swimwear off risa not fixed
    system Lord Baal is dead
    macronius wrote: »
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.