test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

is captain Koren an Honor Guard?

imadude3imadude3 Member Posts: 825 Arc User
just a random thought i had. she is the captain of the Bortasqu' the KDF flagship, and she is supposively very famous among Klingons for her prowess and courage, so would it stand to reason to assume she also holds the position of Honor Guard of the empire? or at least a member of the Order Of The Bat'leth?
Maintaining peace through overwhelming firepower.
Post edited by imadude3 on

Comments

• Options
    temporalhavoctemporalhavoc Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I wouldn't be surprised if she held both of those distinctions, yeah. The Klingon Empire is probably not going to place anyone but the most honored of captains at the helm of their new flagship.
    Nick - Human Tactical Officer - FED [INACTIVE]
    Tenix - Romulan Science Officer - KDF Ally [INACTIVE]
    M'ossa - Ferasan Science Officer - KDF [MAIN]

Formerly known on the forums as Remissus
  • Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Klingons get honor decorations for wiping their butts, so it stands to reason they get it for this too.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    imadude3 wrote: »
    just a random thought i had. she is the captain of the Bortasqu' the KDF flagship, and she is supposively very famous among Klingons for her prowess and courage, so would it stand to reason to assume she also holds the position of Honor Guard of the empire? or at least a member of the Order Of The Bat'leth?

she is a captain in the empire, not a general. great honor and bravery is fine for prestige and fame, but the end of the day she is still a captain. if Koren was ever considered to the general rank she would likely call for her house to claim a seat on the council assuming she has the authority to do so within her house, as we know the empire has a thing with women and the high council in the past, continuing that line of thought i doubt the empire would give her more prestigious titles or distinction until they come out of their prehistoric thinking and the recent 8472 attack will have rattled that arrogance, perhaps even enough to clear it out for koren to get the seat.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • Options
    feiqafeiqa Member Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Personally I think she is successful despite herself. She shows little to me of honour or joy in battle. Her every word reminds me of a dog that has to bite at you whether you are mean or nice, and if you ignore it, will follow you to bite you some more. It is all it and she understands.

Ja'rod in comparison seems to be a more thoughtful captain.

Originally Posted by pwlaughingtrendy
    Network engineers are not ship designers.
    Nor should they be. Their ships would look weird.