test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Republic, The Empire, and other. Why do you like the side you do?

12346»

Comments

• Options
    caediciuscaedicius Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    "Quote:
    Originally Posted by catoblepasbeta
    I do have to agree with you about jumpsuits and female characters though....all the T'Pol fanservice in Enterprise was one of the reasons why I stopped watching that show. And to think I though Seven was blatant and out of place."

"kodachikuno
    And here I thought it was one of the only reasons TO watch that craptasm O.o Well that and Hoshi fanservice but poor girl has no TRIBBLE"

I hope that mean not a reason to dislike Tali in Mass Effect...;)
    reminds me what the Cerberus Crew Members said over Lawson...:D
    Well, a lot of SiFi has some "eye-catcher" - I gues the Star Empire Romulans were not so much this way (less than some Star Fleet), but I am not so sure.
  • Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    edited June 2014
    caedicius wrote: »
    "Quote:
    I hope that mean not a reason to dislike Tali in Mass Effect...;)
    reminds me what the Cerberus Crew Members said over Lawson...:D
    Well, a lot of SiFi has some "eye-catcher" - I gues the Star Empire Romulans were not so much this way (less than some Star Fleet), but I am not so sure.
    Considering the uniforms of the RSE during TNG/DS9/Voyager era... you could put someone with more curves than Jeri Ryan in one of those and you wouldnt see em lol.
  • Options
    peregryperegry Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Considering the uniforms of the RSE during TNG/DS9/Voyager era... you could put someone with more curves than Jeri Ryan in one of those and you wouldnt see em lol.

At least by DS9 they got rid of the atrocious shoulder pads. I think we can all agree that's the one part of TNG Romulans that should be ignored. ;p
  • Options
    marc8219marc8219 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I like my Roms being allied with the Federation and KDF, I don't really care for the Romulan republic or empire, and they spend far more time on Qonos or ESD instead of New Romulus.
    Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions