test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

missing lockbox traits

rakija879rakija879 Member Posts: 646 Arc User
edited June 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Around a month ago I bought the inspirational leader and after that the sixth sense trait.
I opened it on my Reman/male/kdf/sci character and I took a look at the available captains traits ...............................big nothing to select !!!!!!!!

The system chat registered that I opened them, but they are not there to be found and I did check my eyesight as well to be sure. ;)

Anyway after that I bought/opened the cheap disassembler trait on my catian character and it did show up under the available captains traits! (didnt want to risk a expensive one again)

So of course I tried to search the forum, seen some posts saying that they had trouble with standard, or special traits that are specific to that race, but nothing about lockbox traits!
So I send a bug report got a reply to be patient:rolleyes: after that nothing.

I m asking did anyone else have a problem like this because my patient has limits.
I don't like that my characters are starting to become item black-holes with no chance to get anything back!

Please nerf :P
Post edited by rakija879 on

Comments

• mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited May 2014

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • sangrinesangrine Member Posts: 411 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Same problem here.

I opened the "inspirational leader" trait today.
    Trait not found in list of available traits.

submitted a request GM Help ticket.
    waiting for GM help.
    will not respec my character for only one trait.