test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fluidic Destruction, Unable to use it.

datormortis0datormortis0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The options on Fluidic Destruction are greyed out, i.e. replay, transwarp, skip.

I have logged out and in many times and this is always greyed out.
This issue exists regardless of the zone i am in.
Post edited by datormortis0 on

Comments

• Options
    kira30kira30 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Well I went to do this mission finally for the first time last night and when I entered the Sphere to begin it auto completed it as if I skipped it without any confirm lol and I never even used "skip"so yea, same here I can't replay this mission either, the "Replay" button is grayed out... I did the mission before this one over again for a different reward and still nothing. This was with my Rom-KDF captain. I sent report to GM and all he said was:

"Thank you for contacting us. I understand you did not get the reward from the Fluidic Destruction mission.

There is no reward towards the particular mission and the replay button is greyed out since this is a non repeatable mission."

Since I never even did the mission I guess they don't plan to fix it. As you can see he mentioned the reward and that was it...not the fact I didn't even get to experience it all lol.
  • Options
    kalvorax#3775 kalvorax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    ist not a major mission like the rest...its like Circles within Circles, just a fill in before the main mission
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p