test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't Replay "Fluid Dynamics"

kitsune424kitsune424 Member Posts: 232 Arc User
edited May 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I do not know if this is how it is supposed to be however, I would expect that if there is a reply button I would be able to play it again, however I keep getting "Input Request" instead of the mission information
We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
Post edited by kitsune424 on

Comments

• r5e4w3q2r5e4w3q2 Member Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Seems to be a KDF wide issue, none of my KDF characters can replay it, while all of my Fed ones can.
  • xelene13xelene13 Member Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Same issue for me ... when I press the Replay button from the episode list the pop-up window is titled Mission Simulator and the text says "Input Request," the only option available is Exit.

Putting my FEDs to work grinding it for me :)
  • r5e4w3q2r5e4w3q2 Member Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Cheap AP weapons for Feds, bugs for KDF! Its the Cryptic way! :D
  • edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The only thing i know is in my KDF i also am experimenting weird issues with the episodes options. I did all of em, but they appear greyed with no option to replay / hail / skip available. I cant do the new FE Surface destruction cuz it appears greyed. BUT in my federation toon, i can. Even if i still didnt start the new revamped borg episodes.

Some other episodes appear greyed when i already completed em. I guess it is another TRIBBLE messing up with the new season.
  • kira30kira30 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Well I went to do this mission finally for the first time last night and when I entered the Sphere to begin it auto completed it as if I skipped it without any confirm lol and I never even used "skip"so yea, same here I can't replay this mission either, the "Replay" button is grayed out... I did the mission before this one over again for a different reward and still nothing. This was with my Rom-KDF captain. :confused: