test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dear devs (Omega Force Shadow Operative accolade bug report)

theofficialmip#7339 theofficialmip Member Posts: 93 Arc User
edited May 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Dear Branflakes or one of the devs, alot of the players are having problems with the Omega Force Shadow Operative accolade and the MACO Elite Commander accolade.
First of all please don?t bury this in the gameplay Bugs section right away please. We would really like a response. I?m talking about me and all the end game players who posted in these threads:
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=466461
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=502881&highlight=omega+shadow+operative
The problem is that we?ve did all the necessary things. We?ve completed all of the necessary accolades and obtained all of the necessary equipment and we?re still not able to unlock the visuals that are suppose to unlock.
For me I?m not able to unlock the visuals that suppose to come with the Omega Force Shadow Operative accolade. Actually I can?t even unlock the Omega Force Shadow Operative accolade itself even thought I got the MACO Elite Commander accolade and the Omega Force Operative accolade which should grant the accolade.
I Got the 3 part MK XII Omega ground set and the 3 part MK XII MACO ground set. I unlocked the MACO Elite Commander visuals easy enough through the reputation system, but there?s no reputation project for the Omega Force Shadow Operative visuals.
There seems to be a problem with the MACO Commando accolade because it says I have it completed and it also says it?s in progress. Here?s an image of what I?m talking about:
http://imageshack.us/a/img33/5641/accoladest.png
This is how I earned the accolades and equipment:
Before Season 7 I obtained the 3 part MK XII Omega ground set and earned the Omega Force Operative accolade. I also obtained the MK XII MACO Armor.
After Season 7 I obtained the rest of the 3 part MK XII MACO ground set and also obtained the adapted MK XII MACO ground set. Then I earned the MACO Elite Commander accolade and did the reputation project for the MACO visuals and got them. But there?s no Omega Force Shadow Operative visual reputation project.
Can I please get a response? Anything, even if you guys say it?s low on the to do list. I would just like to know.
:confused:
One of the 0.7%ers Markus Urelious 16000+ Accolades [Fed Tac FA] + Several More
Forum Member Since Feb 2010
Post edited by theofficialmip#7339 on

Comments

• Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,109 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    you should see projects like...

Maco Unlock Type 2

250 omega, 3k dilithium, 100 provisions and 16 exp.

Type 1 = XI
    Type 2 = XII
    Type 3 = XII (all elite optionals done)
    Type 4 = XII adapted (needs you to purchase the XII Mac/KHG set)

You need to be tier 5 to unlock the type 3 omega visual.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    theofficialmip#7339 theofficialmip Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    thay8472 wrote: »
    you should see projects like...

Maco Unlock Type 2

250 omega, 3k dilithium, 100 provisions and 16 exp.

Type 1 = XI
    Type 2 = XII
    Type 3 = XII (all elite optionals done)
    Type 4 = XII adapted (needs you to purchase the XII Mac/KHG set)

You need to be tier 5 to unlock the type 3 omega visual.

Trust me, I've did all this and have been at tier 5 for a long time.
    One of the 0.7%ers Markus Urelious 16000+ Accolades [Fed Tac FA] + Several More
    Forum Member Since Feb 2010
  • Options
    vesterengvestereng Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Not an un-usual reaction.

I had a GM ask me if I did the reputation when I mail them.

Of course he couldn't know I was on tribble looking at the season 7 build just to closely study the costume unlocks and later spent time explaining it to people on the forum before season 7 released.

I then have had the bug for half a year on several chracters cross faction, bumping a thread in the bug forum and I tried everything I could think of, including asking the GM to reset my accolades.
    He said he couldn't do that - probably they don't have a command for it.

So, sadly it's down to us deleting that character and playing through it all again. I seriously considered that but I feel this bug should have been giving high priority long ago - as the ground sets, "saving 60 % time" was the main reason for nuking stf and creating a reputation system as a favour to us players :D
  • Options
    valkyriequasar77valkyriequasar77 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have this bug also, but with the MACO set. I am aware of others who have this bug and have been reporting it since December. I obtained my MACO set pre S-7 but completed the Omega set and MACO Elite Commander Accolade after S-7. I received the Omega Harvester costume unlock project but not the MACO unlock project or the Title. My accolades that are associated with this are shown as complete.
  • Options
    earthboyearthboy Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    im having same problem
    no omega tailor project visual 2,3,4
    mako i got full set all 3
  • Options
    shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Yeah, costumes seems to be one, of their biggest fail departments.
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!