test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Trait Respecs Renumeration

neotrident12neotrident12 Member Posts: 287 Arc User
  • Respec tokens for Reputation powers are no longer needed.
  • Currently-owned reputation respec tokens will be converted into something of comparable value.
  • Further details will come at a later date.

Date of quote 27.03.14

We were told there would be a conversion of respec tokens, can we be told when to expect this or are we going to be left out?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by neotrident12 on

Comments

• Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    We were told there would be a conversion of respec tokens, can we be told when to expect this or are we going to be left out?

I think I read somewhere that someone had success with writing a ticket in regards to the Trait-respecs.

Might be worth a shot?
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    marikaoniki1marikaoniki1 Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited May 2014

Reading the post you quoted, I'd imagine you would, they just haven't figured out anything solid at the moment. Hence the "Further details will come at a later date".
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    It has been over a month since that post, I would of hoped they would of had something sorted by now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Approaching two months now, can only assume it was a false statement...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    matridunadan1matridunadan1 Member Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Approaching two months now, can only assume it was a false statement...

Cruiser commands took over a month.

BoP Flanking bonuses took waaaay over a month.

Secondary deflectors are still in the works. (Why aren't you calling THAT one a false statement?)

And you posted the patch notes for TRIBBLE, not Holodeck (which makes no mention of any form of remuneration, admittedly).

And to top it all off, the reputation changes (and therefore, removal of the tokens) only occurred 30 days ago!