dahminusdahminus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Stuck at account...anyone else
Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
Post edited by dahminus on

Comments

• captyoung01captyoung01 Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Yep crashed in the middle of "infiltration". . . I can't log on "Trying to update the launcher" it says then after 5 try's tells me to check for internet connection problems. . All good on my side. .
  • hravikhravik Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I just logged in with no problems.
  • dahminusdahminus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    keep getting dcs...must be my end
    Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
    edited May 2014
    dahminus wrote: »

I keep getting dc'd myself. . Our connections themselves seem fine , I am not sure entirely what's going on? ? ?
  • somerandomtextsomerandomtext Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I think it's their servers, I've been kicked 4-5 times in the last 20 minutes.
    edited May 2014
    I think it's their servers, I've been kicked 4-5 times in the last 20 minutes.

As have I, so I just recently stopped trying to connect to see what the hubbub is. .
  • kapla1755kapla1755 Member Posts: 1,249
    edited May 2014
    not sure whats going on but west coast near LA and getting DC'd [about 5 now after a minute of connection] been fine all day till now, and my other Internet seems to be working fine just the Login server keeps getting "Server not responding" game crash always when I'm in the tailor darn it. :(

ps may have to boot up the JJ trek game for the Star Trek fix :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2014
    kapla1755 wrote: »
    not sure whats going on but west coast near LA and getting DC'd [about 5 now after a minute of connection] been fine all day till now, and my other Internet seems to be working fine just the Login server keeps getting "Server not responding" game crash always when I'm in the tailor darn it. :(

ps may have to boot up the JJ trek game for the Star Trek fix :D

That's exactly my stand point here, playing all day long; everything was fine up until this point.
  • somerandomtextsomerandomtext Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Done for the night, I'm tired of getting disconnected & it doesn't look like we're going to get any answers any time soon.
  • kapla1755kapla1755 Member Posts: 1,249
    edited May 2014
    Knock on wood it seems to have resolved itself for now darn gremlins.....Get off my Lawn :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Blame it on everybody and his second cousin logging in at once for the free lobi.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I can get to the character selection screen but then I get disconnected....
  • ussboleynussboleyn Member Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    starswordc wrote: »
    Blame it on everybody and his second cousin logging in at once for the free lobi.

Pretty much this ^^

/\
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    dahminus wrote: »

Not nessacarily... Try to run a tracert... I suspect something different.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • aelfwin1aelfwin1 Member Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Yeah , this game has a history of becoming unstable when a popular event is afoot .

Most folks have blamed inadequate server space/rental on Cryptic's part over the years , but the graphic glitches (low FPS) that came with S.9 are not doing the game any favors when in combination with high demand .

On my end (in the middle of a global nowhere) , the lag is becoming problematic .
    (no Probe/Kang duty for me this weekend :))
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Ok so the game is dead now, cannot get past character select.... :(

Edit: Now cannot even connect to account server, it's dead Jim..
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• hravikhravik Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Its not the server for sure, as I'm able to log on and stay logged on without so much as a hiccup.
  • jfgddo21jfgddo21 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    It was fine last night when I was on and now this morning I get stuck on the loading screen. All it says is Loading.....please wait, which I have been doing for 15 minutes now.:eek: