test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My fleet needs drastic help

leighandrew12leighandrew12 Member Posts: 86 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Earth Spacedock
Hi all
My fleet needs drastic help. I have been an active member in my fleet and I am currently a top contributer to fleet porjects, however over the course of the last 4 months or more there has been a significant drop in both active fleet members and active fleet leadership, with projects that have ground to a halt. Therefore in an effort to save my fleet I have recenlty assumed command as 'Fleet caretacker' in order to try and get the fleet back on track, until such time the leadership bothers to come back. Your probably asking why stay in a fleet that's been relativaly inactive for over four months? I love my fleet I have watched and help it grow to what is is today and I feel I have a sense of duty to try and fleet going for others members who are still active reguarly. Therefore I am begging anyone on the STO forums for help in order to keep the fleet alive and help it to grow again. I am currently looking to recruit new members and to give me fleet a new lease of life.
my handle is Rasheeda@leighandrew12
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Exposing fakes since 2374
Post edited by leighandrew12 on

Comments

• kestrelliuskestrellius Member Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Erm...what is your fleet called?
  • vamankvamank Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Depending on the amount of assets and progress of holdings. I will offer to take sole control of your fleet for UPWARDS* of 100 Million EC. Unless your fleet is over 250 members, I will not kick anyone. My fleet is nearly maxed out and I am looking to increase my organizations sphere of influence.

PM me here if interested.
    Admiral%20sig%202.png
  • rpuma83rpuma83 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    vamank wrote: »
    Depending on the amount of assets and progress of holdings. I will offer to take sole control of your fleet for UPWARDS* of 100 Million EC. Unless your fleet is over 250 members, I will not kick anyone. My fleet is nearly maxed out and I am looking to increase my organizations sphere of influence.

PM me here if interested.

That's a joke of an offer.
  • shar487ashar487a Member Posts: 1,292 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Hi all
    My fleet needs drastic help. I have been an active member in my fleet and I am currently a top contributer to fleet porjects, however over the course of the last 4 months or more there has been a significant drop in both active fleet members and active fleet leadership, with projects that have ground to a halt. Therefore in an effort to save my fleet I have recenlty assumed command as 'Fleet caretacker' in order to try and get the fleet back on track, until such time the leadership bothers to come back. Your probably asking why stay in a fleet that's been relativaly inactive for over four months? I love my fleet I have watched and help it grow to what is is today and I feel I have a sense of duty to try and fleet going for others members who are still active reguarly. Therefore I am begging anyone on the STO forums for help in order to keep the fleet alive and help it to grow again. I am currently looking to recruit new members and to give me fleet a new lease of life.
    my handle is Rasheeda@leighandrew12

Unfortunately fleets do expire due to inactivity on a regular basis. Yes, no one likes seeing this happen, but players always come and go due to a variety of non-game factors. Instead of banging your head on the keyboard trying to keep a dead fleet on life support, sometimes it is better to move your main character(s) to an active fleet while leaving an alt in charge of the dead fleet. This way, you can retain the dead fleet's resources and re-activate it at a future date as needed.
  • vamankvamank Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    rpuma83 wrote: »
    That's a joke of an offer.

Its a dying fleet, pretty soon it will be a phantom. I always wonder why people will rather allow their ship to sink then sell it off and actually get some kinda of resources back.

I am always open to similar offers and counter offers.
    Admiral%20sig%202.png
  • leighandrew12leighandrew12 Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    The fleet is 'Fulcrum Defense Force'. A fleet merger might be a good idea, but It's not my fleet. I only assuemd command because the fleet founders have been inactive for so long.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    The fleet is 'Fulcrum Defense Force'. A fleet merger might be a good idea, but It's not my fleet. I only assuemd command because the fleet founders have been inactive for so long.

If they've been gone for longer than 2 months, you probably should consider yourself a formal fleet leader, rather than a caretaker.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
    edited May 2014
    Very well I will consider a fleet merger with another fleet if anyone is interested, but on these conditions. Fleet members will not be kicked (their is currently only a few dozon left in the fleet), I will be deputy commander until the fleet leadership come back
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited May 2014
    Its a Fed fleet yes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Lots of fleets are facing similar situations as people are burning out and moving on. And those who remain, such a large burden is put on them to progress, so its perhaps overdue that Cryptic revise the Starbase system.
    edited May 2014
    I know, but I am still open for anyone from and active fleet who wuld be willing to commit to a merger with my fleet if they are interested. I don't want to see my fleet die
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• empireofsteveempireofsteve Member Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Send me an in game message @steveangelis and when I get home tonight we can talk about a few ideas.
    NERF CANNONS - THEY NEED A 50% NERF
    CRUISERS NEED A 206% HULL BUFF
    edited May 2014
    Thank you for your help
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited May 2014
    I am curently talking to a few people in regards to the fleet future, including a few from Jupiter Force. Thank you for support. I am most grateful :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]