test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Kdf Channels List

tarsudotarsudo Member Posts: 343 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Klingon Discussion
I will try to update this Thread with the support of all of you, then please if anyone have or know more kdf channels please post behind

Refresh info (2015-20-Jan)

KDF CHANNELS:
-KDF KERRAT (clic here for more info)
-The Klingon Empire (moderate Klingon Chat!!)
-KDF PVP (Reference "target feds" by drkfrontiers here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=904801)
-kdfdefera (join for stf, fleet events, etc)
-kdfempire (talk about builds, weapons, etc)
-United Klingons (Fleet events, Glorious pvp battles, and Foundry missions - email at Grosh@cmcgill2nd with any questions or comments )
-KDFassistance
-KDF Empire (yes with "space" between KDF and Empire)
-rex fashions
-VoQuvs United channel for all Vo'Quv Captains
-KDFnukara (Basically it's like KDFdefera but for Nukara as it's very hard finding teams there for KDF players)
-KDF Fleet Defense (another kdf pve channel )
-Rex fashions public (only the R is capitalised. This channel is basically for community building...as in socializing and sharing builds making new friends ingame)

PUBLIC CHANNELS:
-Publicelitestf (for stf, thanks to ashkrik23 for information)
-OrganizedPVP (channel for everyone who like pvp)
-Public Service (20 channels in one)
-NoP Public Service Free FED/KDF t5 base-invites, cell/tuffli invites, boff-training, and more
-"Build Chat" Chat Channel
-OPVP channel
-The Help Channel (help players)
-T5U PvP (I see there was, and there is, outcry about the new tier of starships http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1284841)

Qapla'
Post edited by tarsudo on

Comments

• Options
    jmaster29jmaster29 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    heh, this will be usefull in battle, destroying feds is now, EASIER (which is saying a lot)

Qapla' warriors!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    jmaster29 wrote: »
    heh, this will be usefull in battle, destroying feds is now, EASIER (which is saying a lot)

Qapla' warriors!

It already is making it easier for many of us. When I'm on my other chars I get information through these channels for KDF teams forming for specific PvE and I'm able to hop in and join. It has been quite a bit easier for me to get a team for PvE these past couple of months, especially since the OP started maintaining and promoting threads about KDF channels.

So thanks tarsudo and everyone involved in creating and maintaining those channels.
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    mrgardenermrgardener Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    tarsudo wrote: »
    Hi every KDF warrior in the sector space!! I hope this year everyone can kill a lot of feddies, borg, etc... and our Empire growing.

I will try to update this Thread with the support of all of you, then please if anyone have or know more kdf channels please post behind

Refresh info (2014-17-Feb):

KDF CHANNELS:
    -KDF PVP (Reference "target feds" by drkfrontiers here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=904801)
    -kdfdefera (join for stf, fleet events, etc)
    -kdfempire (talk about builds, weapons, etc)
    -United Klingons (Fleet events, Glorious pvp battles, and Foundry missions - email at Grosh@cmcgill2nd with any questions or comments )
    -KDFassistance
    -KDF Empire (yes with "space" between KDF and Empire)
    -rex fashions
    -kdf pve (reference: over pves that provide dailys, provide a chance for kdf to form a nws team and fleet mark pve missions this is the information for rex fashions kdf pve channel)
    -VoQuvs United channel for all Vo'Quv Captains

PUBLIC CHANNELS:
    -Publicelitestf (for stf, thanks to ashkrik23 for information)
    -OrganizedPVP (channel for everyone who like pvp)
    -Public Service (20 channels in one)
    -NoP Public Service Free FED/KDF t5 base-invites, cell/tuffli invites, boff-training, and more
    -"Build Chat" Chat Channel

Qapla'
    Thank you for keeping this forum alive!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Thank you all for your support

I will try to update this thread once time for a week. I appreciate if any channel change or someone create a new one, post here.

Remember brothers and sister... our empire needs to be communicating!!

Qapla'
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Thanks to majesticmsfc

BROTHER AND SISTERS!!!

We have a new channel, the channel was create for Majesticmsfc, here is the information:

"Basically it's like KDFdefera but for Nukara as it's very hard finding teams there for KDF players.

It's a public channel anyone can join
    "

Thank you for your support

Qapla'
  • Options
    admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    There is also "UnitedKlingons"

edit didnt see it in the list the frist time. lol
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    There is also "UnitedKlingons"

edit didnt see it in the list the frist time. lol

:) Don't worry admrenlarreck, thank you for your post, i checked all post and links and look if any i missed or any new.. but... no, we dont have new channels (for the moment) :(

I wish if anyone knows if any channel is actually death please send me message in the game @tarsudo or here in the forum

Thank you all for your support :)

Qapla'
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Hi brothers and sisters of the glorius Klingon Empire!!!

The last week no new channel was created for all of us.

I remember all, if anyone create a new channel or someone knows if any channel not work please send me message, in forum or in game @tarsudo

Qapla'
  • Options
    dalmaciusdalmacius Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Is there a channel where KDF Fleet leaders (and their 2iC/3iC) discuss fleet matters with other fleet leaders?
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    dalmacius wrote: »
    Is there a channel where KDF Fleet leaders (and their 2iC/3iC) discuss fleet matters with other fleet leaders?

Hi, no brother we dont have yet a channel for KDF Fleet Leaders. If that channel someone can create is important create rules about use and a official list of all KDF Fleet

Thank for your support

Qapla'
  • Options
    dalmaciusdalmacius Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hi, no brother we dont have yet a channel for KDF Fleet Leaders. If that channel someone can create is important create rules about use and a official list of all KDF Fleet

Thank for your support

Qapla'

At the present rate at which less and less players use their Klink toons, and therefore less active in their KDF fleets, I'm sure they're having a hard time progressing with their fleet. Of course, the older fleets have had time to build their fleets, but for those created about a year ago I'm sure are having some difficulty.

The reason for the list and their fleet leaders is the opportunity for smaller KDF fleet to merge into larger fleets, and/or smaller ones into medium sized fleets. Then we will see active KDF player again.

With such a channel for fleet leaders to meet, gives an opening for them to discuss the above
    and any other matter. The rest is up to them.

Just a thought...
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Just made a new channel called 'ImperialChatTeam' http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1052441
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    jmaster29 wrote: »
    Just made a new channel called 'ImperialChatTeam' http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1052441

Thank jmaster29 for your support, KDF Channel list is update!!

Qapla'

Note: this thread growing only for your support people, this thread is not mine, is for US, all KDF
  • Options
    robyvisionrobyvision Member Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Kdfdefera is useful, but I think the other channels are dead :rolleyes:
  • Options
    mrgardenermrgardener Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited March 2014

:) Don't worry admrenlarreck, thank you for your post, i checked all post and links and look if any i missed or any new.. but... no, we dont have new channels (for the moment) :(

I wish if anyone knows if any channel is actually death please send me message in the game @tarsudo or here in the forum

Thank you all for your support :)

Qapla'

my channel is still alive (rex fashions) but very hard to get kdf to do missions lately no idea if anyone else is noticing this. I used to get missions like the big dig and breaking the planet going alot easier

activity in player participation is some what down at the moment
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    robyvision wrote: »
    mrgardener wrote: »
    my channel is still alive (rex fashions) but very hard to get kdf to do missions lately no idea if anyone else is noticing this. I used to get missions like the big dig and breaking the planet going alot easier

activity in player participation is some what down at the moment

Well... maybe because now we have the mirror event the channels are quite dead... but we need to follow all of them...

For all warrior i we need the confirmation for channels dead!!

For the moment channels with some activitie are:

- Kdfdefera
    - rex fashions

Please we need feedback!!

Qapla'
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Well... maybe because now we have the mirror event the channels are quite dead... but we need to follow all of them...

Yeah, I'd say the MU grind is taking it's toll, that's why there isn't much activity these days. I can say for me that I'm running the MU on 4 chars daily and I'm starting to get quite burned out, so I just logout after that. I can imagine people with more chars having no time for anything else or no will for anything else after that.
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    shpoks wrote: »
    Yeah, I'd say the MU grind is taking it's toll, that's why there isn't much activity these days. I can say for me that I'm running the MU on 4 chars daily and I'm starting to get quite burned out, so I just logout after that. I can imagine people with more chars having no time for anything else or no will for anything else after that.

well, you have right, yesterday i can participate in 1 MU... and all of us was KDF... the was succesfully!!! with all goals!!

I see more people inner our channels asking about events... yes the channels are alive!!

UP brother and sisters!!! we need are organized against the qa'meH quv!!

Qapla'
  • Options
    velquavelqua Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    robyvision wrote: »

KDF Empire has been very quiet, but it is not dead.

I have noticed that it is difficult to get KDF and KDF/Rommie BOFFs trained when asking for help in the other channels, so I am adding to the description of the KDF Empire channel: BOFF Training. For those who need to have their BOFFs trained or who want to train BOFFs feel free to join and state so in the channel.

Also, for those who have Fed characters who want to help the KDF get access to Delta Volanis, feel free to use the channel to state so.
    18662390068_f716cd60e3.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Update with OPVP channel

Qapla'
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Brothers and Sister before season 9 is a great notice tell to all of you: KDF Channels are update

Please if anyone knows if some channel are new or not in use, tell in this thread

Qapla'
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    KDF Channels list update...

If anyone knows about more channels or dead channels please post in this thread. Remember this thread is of all of us KDF PLAYERS!!

Qapla'
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    GoodMorning Brothers and Sisters!!

I need confirmation about this channels:
    ImperialChatTeam
    kdf pve

I try to join... and surprise... both channels not exist, pls i need confirmation about that

Qapla'
  • Options
    iktankatiktankat Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    i try 2 hours ago... and yes... that channel option is: create.

Maybe both channels was erased!!:confused::confused:
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    iktankat wrote: »
    i try 2 hours ago... and yes... that channel option is: create.

Maybe both channels was erased!!:confused::confused:

Thank you for your reply.

Anyone more? please i need at least 4 confirmation more.

Remember this thread isn't mine, this thread is of all KDF. I need your support

Qapla'
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Thank you for your reply.

Anyone more? please i need at least 4 confirmation more.

Remember this thread isn't mine, this thread is of all KDF. I need your support

Qapla'

I checked them out. When I tried 'ImperialChatTeam' I got the option to create a channel with that name just like iktankat, so it seems that a channel with that name does not exist.

The other one 'KDF pve' was a bit more tricky, because when I tried to find it - it opened a list of a lot of other KDF channels, none of which had that name - but it didn't give me the option to create a channel with that name so it weird, but is possible that the channel exists if that is the channel's exact name. Maybe invite only?? :confused:
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    shpoks wrote: »
    I checked them out. When I tried 'ImperialChatTeam' I got the option to create a channel with that name just like iktankat, so it seems that a channel with that name does not exist.

The other one 'KDF pve' was a bit more tricky, because when I tried to find it - it opened a list of a lot of other KDF channels, none of which had that name - but it didn't give me the option to create a channel with that name so it weird, but is possible that the channel exists if that is the channel's exact name. Maybe invite only?? :confused:

@shpoks: thanks for your support :)

Channels update

Qapla'
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    bump

/10CHAR
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Hello Brother and Sisters!!

Any change in my absence?

Qapla'
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    A shameless bump so players may have an easier job of finding and exploiting the information in this quite usefull thread. :cool:
    HQroeLu.jpg