test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Well Travelled trait gone AWOL

ursusmorologusursusmorologus Member Posts: 5,328 Arc User
edited May 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Well Travelled trait is a reward from Tour the Universe.

When S9 came out, it was listed in the "Other" trait pool on toons that already had it. As of today it is no longer listed there, nor in any of the other trait pools. Adding the trait to a toon (by running the assignment and getting the reward) does not make it show up anywhere either. It also does not seem to be registering correctly, and does not seem to be reducing the transwarp cooldown.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• zysalianzysalian Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Got the same problem myself, "Well Traveled" seems to have vanished soon after most recent patch. Already bug reported it too.
  • mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Confirmed. This trait has gone AWOL.

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • daniela1055daniela1055 Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Confirmed, same here. Trait gone, no more TW CD reduction.
  • mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Hmm, I just checked my passives (Status tab, not traits tab) and it does show up under Other allll the way at the bottom. Not sure if it's working though.

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I just checked by removing my Astrometrics doff, and it's working. It shows a 12 minute cooldown (somewhere between 12 minutes and 12 minutes 59 seconds, due to Cryptic's refusal to show the seconds) versus a character without the trait that shows 14 minutes right after transwarp. It's just not showing in the Other category like it's supposed to.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • ursusmorologusursusmorologus Member Posts: 5,328 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    trait is back in the OTHER category after today's patch