test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No Stipend for April

picardcrusherpicardcrusher Member Posts: 101 Arc User
I always forget the day of my lifer stipend, but it is the twenty-something of each month. I started the month of April with 4500 zen. I considered waiting and buying a scimitar package, but instead I spent 1800 on the dilithium exchange, leaving me 2700 Zen. I then eagerly awaited my next 500 checking for it each day in case there was a ship sale with the new season. No zen was deposited and I still have only 2700 Zen.

Please look into this and award the proper stipend. Thank you.

Nerfing is Fraud...
Post edited by picardcrusher on

Comments

• persephoneltcpersephoneltc Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I seem to only get my stipend once every other month - yet when I call to complain they always say it was credited to my account.

The whole system appears to be screwed up somewhere - I think it happened back during the sale last year, but not sure.

Hope they fix yours though!
  • askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    The forums aren't for customer support. If you need assistance, please click the link in my signature and contact the billing department.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• admiraltrappittadmiraltrappitt Member Posts: 444 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    askray wrote: »
    The forums aren't for customer support. If you need assistance, please click the link in my signature and contact the billing department.

Just to clarify, I'm pretty sure that means the support link rater then Google, or Twit.
    Proad admin of the Star Trek Battles channel. Join today!

I actually like Delta Rising.
  • crownvic2doorcrownvic2door Member Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    This has been an ongoing problem with MANY people for years and they all get the same response, and when they push it they get told they lie and are trying to get free zen....some have even been banned over it...one of the reasons I have not gone lifer and why I only spend the bare minimum.

Once this situation has been solved once and for all I'll consider going gold for life.
  • picardcrusherpicardcrusher Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    askray wrote: »

Thanks for responding Askray. I tried the link, but apparently the "contact us" section is only available to people who have or are willing to install ARC. Given its demand on resources and the age of my laptop, ARC is simply not an option.

This has happened to me once before when my stipend date occurred on or around a release date for a new season and I suspect they may be related issues. I didn't receive any Zen from the company the previous time, and forgave it as a bug, but I am unwilling to let this repeat.
    My account has a record of Zen purchased and I doubt you lack metrics telling you how Zen is spent; so it should not be difficult to verify how much Zen I properly have.

There is a contractual obligation on the part of PWE. Virtual currency is no different than dollars in this regard and I wouldn't accept my bank telling me that I'm not getting $5 interest on my investment this month because they had a computer issue. Not to sound heavy handed, but I'd hate to have to take your CEO to small claims court next time I vacation in California. This should be a simple matter to resolve... and if it isn't then Cryptic has no acceptable reason for not making the needed changes a.s.a.p.

Taking proper care of the money should come first in any legitimate business. Please pass this along to the people responsible.

Nerfing is Fraud...
  • shurato2099shurato2099 Member Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I just went through the whole support ticket thing on another issue and there's no Arc launcher involved, just straight web pages. When it mentions 'ARC Games sign in', that's just the over-arching PWE site.
  • askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    No, you do not need to use ARC to get to the contact us web page. You can also e-mail the billing team at customerservice@perfectworld.com

/Closed
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

This discussion has been closed.