test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Console Vanished after Changing Ships

colonelchenchuancolonelchenchuan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I was trying to deal with the Duty Officers resetting issue. Saved load out. switched ships. Switched back.

When I went to the ship status screen I had a Tactical Console slot empty. Clicked the slot to reload it but it wasn't available in the list. Tried in sector, in station orbit and in the station. Never appeared in the list. Checked all my other ships. Not loaded on them.

Its simply gone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by colonelchenchuan on

Comments

• anyonkaanyonka Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I don't know if it's related.

I've been having a slight problem with my consoles and devices moving to my inventory recently. Have you checked you inventory?
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    It got moved to inventory and you vendor'd it.
  • deadhorse1deadhorse1 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    got the opposite issue with stuff multiplying. both related to the same thing. For what ever reason when I log in or changing maps from ground to space will strip some equipped items. Sometimes on log in it removes space gear and/or weapons replaces with other gear so I have double the items or gear I shouldn't have more then one equipped.

http://prntscr.com/3en1ag
  • grejvxgrejvx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    tigeraries wrote: »

Or Inventory was full so it went into "Overflow Bag"...

OP, have you checked bottom of Inventory for button named "Overflow Bag"?
    Although I see that you are almost 2 years player, there are still few people that still don't know about it in game.
  • colonelchenchuancolonelchenchuan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    tigeraries wrote: »

No... this happened in the space of 2 minutes. It was there and it was gone. Its not in inventory - had space, not in bank, not in any other ship. It just vanished
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2014
    grejvx wrote: »
    Or Inventory was full so it went into "Overflow Bag"...

OP, have you checked bottom of Inventory for button named "Overflow Bag"?
    Although I see that you are almost 2 years player, there are still few people that still don't know about it in game.

actually Ive been here since perpetual... thx tho I dont need remedial help. I only post bugs that are bugs... not looking for arm chair tech support. I am reporting to the devs that items are vanishing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2014
    A few people in game are also saying items are just vanishing.

One person says that they eventually found theirs had moved to their bank. Since my back is full my items possibly just went to limbo.

Some other people think they are having issues because some items no longer exist and they had what is now a legacy version.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vallden1vallden1 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Missing consoles? Yep.
    Transmuted consoles? Yep.
    Transmuted weapons? Yep.
    I had a Rapid Fire Missile Launcher turn into a Disrupter Turret after a battle. Wish I had a video of that. As for the other two issues, take a look. Pay attention to the Tactical Console slots.

http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s571/vallden/STO_EMG_Bat_zps1178c7c5.png

I don't think missing a tactical console and having one turn into an auxiliary battery has anything to do with forgetfulness or an overflow bag. Notice "Only upgrades can go there" I tried to swap the battery with the console next to it.

P.S. At first I did not notice I was missing a console. I was too focused on the battery. A friend pointed out that I was missing the console after showing him this picture.