test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gorn Minefield Daily Not Completing

captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
edited May 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The gorn minefield daily did not complete on my romulan character (fed aligned)

we got the 4 scans done and completed it, but it did not register the completion of the mission on the daily, so no rewards.
Post edited by captainrevo1 on

Comments

• Options
    ursusmorologusursusmorologus Member Posts: 5,328 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Same thing. Everything completed but the daily was stuck at "complete fleet action" like it didnt pick up the fleet action was finished successfully. This was a regular Fed btw.
  • Options
    szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Same thing. Playing a Fed aligned Romulan as well.
  • Options
    zeratkzeratk Member Posts: 409
    edited April 2014
    Here as well.
    This is Crypticverse... :mad:
  • Options
    dabaddabadabaddaba Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    My fed-rom couldn't complete the mission as well.
  • Options
    darthwoodarthwoo Member Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    This is just absurd. Of COURSE we finally get a reasonably good streak of Gorn Minefield being the daily at exactly the time the dailies end up broken. As I've often said on the forums, it and its KDF equivalent seem far too rare for there to actually be a properly functioning RNG doling out the odds, given that I've watched the dailies for the past several years, though of late I've stopped bothering with Big Dig and Klingon Scout Force due to their ridiculous queues. Back when Big Dig was more frequent as to be worthwhile, I recall there being a nearly two week long bug with its dilithium reward, and though Big Dig was already dominating the daily selection, it just so happened that it took up 8 out of 10 days for the time I was keeping count.
  • Options
    coreychaos26coreychaos26 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Yep same here, completed scans and can not report to starfleet because it is not marking the mission completed, I tried doing it twice.

-FED on normal
  • Options
    saeynsaeyn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    It's still happening. I submitted a bug report in-game.

Edit

Never mind! They're fixing it in tomorrow's patch: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1103521