test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Were's my eye candy?

nassirisnassiris Member Posts: 111
Well I came back today after being away for a couple of months to find my eye candy is gone, I
very much enjoyed being able to see the visuals for my armor and gaget belt.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• kalvorax#3775 kalvorax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    nassiris wrote: »
    Well I came back today after being away for a couple of months to find my eye candy is gone, I

its part of the tailor now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
  • nassirisnassiris Member Posts: 111
    edited April 2014
    I've been to the tailor and can find no way yet to activate it.
  • captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I've been to the tailor and can find no way yet to activate it.

all of the armour is broken down into separate pieces, so almost every option for back, legs, hands, torso etc have some sort of armour visual you can mix and match with other uniforms.
    edited April 2014
    all of the armour is broken down into separate pieces, so almost every option for back, legs, hands, torso etc have some sort of armour visual you can mix and match with other uniforms.

I may have confused everyone I was refering to the kit armor you equip.
  • mrspidey2mrspidey2 Member Posts: 959 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The Kit visuals are also available at the tailor.
    2bnb7apx.jpg
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Release notes are your freind.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • bejaymacbejaymac Member Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The old kits still have their visuals, it's just they don't have a "button" next to it for you turn them on or off, instead you need to right click it and choose the "enable visuals" option from the menu.
    edited April 2014
    bejaymac wrote: »
    The old kits still have their visuals, it's just they don't have a "button" next to it for you turn them on or off, instead you need to right click it and choose the "enable visuals" option from the menu.

I just checked and it no longer has the enable visuals. Leave it up to them to TRIBBLE up a good thing. :)
    edited April 2014
    I just checked and it no longer has the enable visuals. Leave it up to them to TRIBBLE up a good thing. :)

I just tested on all my fed chars... The "Enable visuals" still work. At least on the old kits...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    edited April 2014
    anazonda wrote: »
    Release notes are your freind.

Please don't be a troll.
  • joshglassjoshglass Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited April 2014

I can still enable visuals for Kits, I just have to click the item itself as opposed to having the little eye next to it to click. Just like the visuals turn on and off for set pieces on your ship! Of course I still use the old kits and not the new module ones. Not in a huge hurry to change something that isn't broken.
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    All of the parts are in the tailor.
    edited April 2014
    Please don't be a troll.

Not reading the Release notes, that someone litterally spend hours on putting together (no small job on vBulletin, the way they set them up) is trolling.

Telling someone who is refering to the release notes that they are a troll is trolling.

Trust me: When I am trolling, you wont have any doubts about it. I will make you cry and weep while having your head on your moms lap telling her how evil the internet is, and spend several weeks in therapy.
  • chiyoumikuchiyoumiku Member Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The Old Kits still have enable visuals on it. The new Modular Kits have the visuals in the tailor into the sections mentioned on this thread.

As for my kit, I'm not using my old one anymore, it's a fleet kit so I traded it in for an exact copy only in the new format. Still works fine.
    Sekhmet_Banner.jpg
    Defending The Galaxy By Breaking One Starfleet Regulation After The Next.
  • farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The old kits and armor does work. You just have to right click to show them or not. The tailor has the rest of the stuff.

I like seeing it in the tailor. As I gave majority of my guys/gals utility belts and other odd stuff. So at least it won't look like they are pulling hand held equipment out of thin air.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • sampa4sampa4 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    anazonda wrote: »
    I just tested on all my fed chars... The "Enable visuals" still work. At least on the old kits...

I just tried on several of my characters, no dice!
    edited April 2014
    sampa4 wrote: »
    I just tried on several of my characters, no dice!

Not even by right clicking?

Well all I can say is "odd".
  • gurugeorgegurugeorge Member Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    While it means I will have to buy a few more costume slots (grrr Cryptic, do you have to be so obvious? :) ), and while I did enjoy kind of switching to "combat gear" on the fly, conceptually as if I was putting armor over my uniform, I do appreciate the finer control over looks, and ultimately switching entire costume to combat gear is kind of logical.
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I never liked the kit graphics. Too bulky at Mk X+ levels. The low level ones were better. At least now, you can 'armor up' as much or as little as you want.
    Sometimes I think I play STO just to have something to complain about on the forums.