test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Despite Apr 25th patch still stuck with nonremovable/missing traits - is it WAI?

notorycznynotoryczny Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Patch notes stated that the issue in question was fixed; my "invalid skills" Gorn engie was fixed. However my Ferengi still has nonremovable, supposedly racial trait Lobes stuck in 2nd trait slot, my Reman stil has Resilient stuck in 1st trait slot, and my male Orion is still missing his strength bonus (but at least Seduce is gone).

No amount of slotting/unslotting traits and map changing fixed it.

Is it supposed to be like this?
May 2013, automatic permanent ban for mentioning gold-seller sites
pwebranflakes: this system is currently in place and working the way it should.
moradum: I got banned for saying "I started my day with cutting off 3 MM off of the bottom of my cabinet"
Post edited by notoryczny on

Comments

• Options
    darthoricidarthorici Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    its not just that. aliens only now have like 5 traits. all the others are mia. i just got a new one and its to is mia.
  • Options
    notorycznynotoryczny Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    darthorici wrote: »
    aliens only now have like 5 traits. all the others are mia. i just got a new one and its to is mia.

Luckily my FED alien main still has all 9 trait slots and a full list of traits, none missing (logged in specifically to check). You may be hit with yet another version of "skills invalid" bug.
    May 2013, automatic permanent ban for mentioning gold-seller sites
    pwebranflakes: this system is currently in place and working the way it should.
    moradum: I got banned for saying "I started my day with cutting off 3 MM off of the bottom of my cabinet"