Comments

• Options
    pottman101pottman101 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    First world problem anyone?
  • Options
    senatorvreenaksenatorvreenak Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Female characters are now extremely bony and look like catwalk models.
    They don't either have the same good muscle tone that they did before.
  • Options
    centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited April 2014

So I'm not the only one unhappy about this. -.-
  • Options
    hawke89305092hawke89305092 Member Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Full body skins in general could use a bit of love, given how limited they currently are. Not just giving us more muscle options, but things like the aged and infected skins being full body too would be nice.

Who knows, maybe it'll happen to go with the swimwear for the Risa event.... *wink wink Cryptic* :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    azniadeetazniadeet Member Posts: 1,871 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Have you ever seen the amount of sparks and hot gasses that fly around on Star Trek starships?

For God's sake, people; put on a shirt! That goes for all these scantily clad women too. I'm going to call Federation-OSHA on you!
  • Options
    starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    azniadeet wrote: »
    Have you ever seen the amount of sparks and hot gasses that fly around on Star Trek starships?

For God's sake, people; put on a shirt! That goes for all these scantily clad women too. I'm going to call Federation-OSHA on you!

If the Federation had OSHA, the holodeck safeties and warp core ejection system would work.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • Options
    centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    azniadeet wrote: »
    For God's sake, people; put on a shirt!

tumblr_mk981oqrW51s8spqco1_500.gif
  • Options
    queetzqueetz Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited April 2014

After a few days of calming, I checked out my male Orion and can also confirm bony (i.e. visible ribs) for bare chested males as well. It noticable in certain lighting conditions and if enhanced via photoshop.

One thing for sure, this was not a "bug", but rather something Cryptic intended to change without telling us. I guess one poster is right, it is a "nerf".

While I personally don't mind "bony" male characters, the fact that they essentially "nerfed" the textures is extremely disheartening. The right thing to do is give us the option via slider or drop down to go back to the original textures pre-Season 9. After all, some of us has grown attached to how our characters looked throughout the years.

I can symphatize to all those others whose characters were drastically affected too, especially in terms of faces and other body structures.
  • Options
    jexsamxjexsamx Member Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    queetz wrote: »
    After a few days of calming,

You seriously need to reevaluate your priorities if some abs getting toned down required "a few days of calming".

C'mon, dude. You're entitled to your likes and wants like anyone else but you are hugely overreacting to this.