test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I cannot replay FE Surface Tension

trizeo1trizeo1 Member Posts: 472 Arc User
edited April 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hello,

I have submitted ticket ID #2,442,478 regarding this problem.

On my main toon I wanted to just check out the mission rewards from the FE. I clicked the hail button and got a window popping up with Tuvok's voice over saying I need to help with the preperations for the conference.

In the green txt it states to check my mission tracker on what to do and stating again that I had to help with the preperations.

1. I DO NOT have the mission in my mission tracker
2. I finished the FE yesterday BEFORE the maintenance today.
3. I checked my other toon that has not done the FE and it looks like I can start it no problem.
4. I tried re logging and still the same problem.

Again i was just going to check the rewards again but was going to play it again tomorrow.

I hope I have put enough info down.... thanks and I look foward to hearing back from you the devs.

EDIT: when trying to click on the mission I clicked it from the main window where you click the insignia on the bottom left of your mini map.

Now when I tried to click on episodes it does show my the replay and I see the rewards. Still I should be able to access the mission from the mentioned window as I have done yesterday.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    zerkon1zerkon1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Not the I like this quest in anyway or it's lousy rewards, but I would love an answer about this since I wish to get the console on 5 characters. I cannot rerun it on any of them.
  • Options
    kwiat007kwiat007 Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    zerkon1 wrote: »
    Not the I like this quest in anyway or it's lousy rewards, but I would love an answer about this since I wish to get the console on 5 characters. I cannot rerun it on any of them.

You can replay the mission by accesing it from the "episodes" tab. The OP has already explained how to do this.
    zerkon1 wrote: »
    EDIT: when trying to click on the mission I clicked it from the main window where you click the insignia on the bottom left of your mini map.

Now when I tried to click on episodes it does show my the replay and I see the rewards. Still I should be able to access the mission from the mentioned window as I have done yesterday.
    [SIGPIC]Join Date: August 2009[/SIGPIC]
    I live in an alternate universe, where j.j. abrams and cryptic never existed,
    where R.S.E. is what it always should be.
  • Options
    nxnovacatnxnovacat Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Be sure you don't grab the Trait items more than once, they will end up in your inventory and you will be unable to discard them x.x