test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Borg don't Adapt to Bio-Molecular Disruptor Weapons

rockycoonyrockycoony Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Pretty much went through the entire redone Borg Episodes from 'Borg Advance' with one, and they never, ever adapted to me, not even once.

So either I got lucky and they never just adapted, or they're bugged!

Was able to repeat.
Post edited by rockycoony on

Comments

• Options
    purlenutsackpurlenutsack Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Half the missions for the Borg story are seriously bugged whenever I try to play them. In one mission, the borg never adapt to my weapons, in others my weapons never do any damage at all. I'm forced to melee my way through.
  • Options
    beerxhyperbeerxhyper Member Posts: 676 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    the borg from defari invasion zone have never once adapted to my bio-molecular ground weapons and my romulan plasma weapons but they adapt to my antiproton and the omega carbine fast lol.

• Options
    edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Well, i used a bio molecular disruptor pulse wave, and i didnt find anyting weird. They adapt as any other weapon. Maybe it is jus for some specific weapons and it has nothing to do with the procs.
  • Options
    decroniadecronia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I was doing assimilated and they adapted to it there. I equipped all my BOFFs with it which maybe the reason, maybe they are just slower to adapt to it than other weapons. When I rerun it I'll just have it equipped to my character and see if they adapt or not.
  • Options
    edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    decronia wrote: »
    I was doing assimilated and they adapted to it there. I equipped all my BOFFs with it which maybe the reason, maybe they are just slower to adapt to it than other weapons. When I rerun it I'll just have it equipped to my character and see if they adapt or not.

It is randomly. They can adapt in 1 scond or in 5 seconds. It has always been that way. Most of the times, of course they will adapt after a few shots, but a lot of times (happened to me) they will adapt just in the first one. It happened in Defera as well since i have memory.
  • Options
    eristhevortaeristhevorta Member Posts: 1,049 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2014
    Would be cool if they didn't though, as they have Undine technology inside. ;)
    "Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
    Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010