test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Old Reman Set No Buff?

reginamala78reginamala78 Member Posts: 4,593 Arc User
edited April 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I have the original Reman Mk11-blue Shield and Engine and notice they don't list any of the new abilities, only the new set bonuses? Reman shield doesn't list anything about a Disruptor -20% or the capacity-increase proc, and engines don't say anything about 'increased shield regen at full impulse?' Typo, oversight, or do only the 12-purple pieces get the new bonuses?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    zashgerzashger Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Yeah, me too, only the 3rd set bonus changed.
    BTW for the mission coliseum the reward is the old blue reman mk 11 set shield, that make no sense cause you cant complete this set anymore.
  • Options
    borticuscrypticborticuscryptic Member Posts: 2,478 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2014
    Only the Mk XII Very Rare sets were updated.
    Jeremy Randall
    Cryptic - Lead Systems Designer
    "Play smart!"
  • Options
    zashgerzashger Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Thats ... sad.
    Ive 13 chars and everyone got the reman mk 11 shield from coliseum, and for everyone i invested 500 romulan marks to get the 2 other set pieces ... that are 6500 romulan marks ...

If i want the "full set" now with all the boni ... what should i do now ? trash 6500 romulan marks and farm a lot more to buy the mk 12 sets ?

Do you think ill do that ?
  • Options
    molaighmolaigh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    So you changed the set bonus on the mk XI and didn't update the shield? I understand only changing the mk XII, but by doing this halfway you have actually broken the existing mk XI sets (the 3-piece proc being the reason to use the set).

Please either give the old sets the old bonus or update all mark levels.