test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

KHG Uniform gone from KDF Enemy Faction Bridge Officer

bitovabitova Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
My First Officer is a Human KDF Enemy Faction Bridge Officer, kitted in a full MKXI KHG armour set matching the rest of crew as KHG.

However since S9 and the removal of the uniform visuals the KDF Enemy Faction BOFF lost the ability to use the armour visuals and only has the very basic human fleet uniform with pretty much no modication

Tailor works fine for own toon and most Boffs - but KDF Enemy Faction BOFF was always broke re changing their uniform, hence sticking a KHG uniform on them

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7408/13959654906_85d0c4d197_b.jpg
Post edited by bitova on

Comments

• pacelli1pacelli1 Member Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    bitova wrote: »
    My First Officer is a Human KDF Enemy Faction Bridge Officer, kitted in a full MKXI KHG armour set matching the rest of crew as KHG.

However since S9 and the removal of the uniform visuals the KDF Enemy Faction BOFF lost the ability to use the armour visuals and only has the very basic human fleet uniform with pretty much no modication

Tailor works fine for own toon and most Boffs - but KDF Enemy Faction BOFF was always broke re changing their uniform, hence sticking a KHG uniform on them

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7408/13959654906_85d0c4d197_b.jpg

This isn't new, it just caught up with you. I have never been able to edit my KDF Enemy Faction BOFF. Also, I apparently can't share with you what the techs have told me because it's against the ToS or something.
  • mebbyjrmebbyjr Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    have Very Limited options for my KDF enemy faction bridge-officer.

that human has always been like that.

however, all fed side work fine. the very way they are supposed to.

unfortunately, can not even change costumes on my Klingon Female character.

has been bugged ever since 'Sphere Of Influence'.

after reading all these bugs and how long they been around.

my best wishes to you.

good luck