Comments

• kirkryderkirkryder Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    www.EliteDefenseStarfleet.com

Come join our forum today...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.EliteDefenseStarfleet.com
    Best fleet in Star Trek Online...
    We even have our own merchandise!!! Come join us today...
    www.cafepress.com/elitedefensestarfleet
  • francisakirkfrancisakirk Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I have always found the custom of posting on your own fleet thread for recruiting purposes...

Greetings Elite and good luck!

Admiral ethanADAMS
    Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
    <Click here>Federation Fleet
  • blueturdblueturd Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Had a good time at the fleet holiday event.Curious as to whom won the Dreadnaught?or the timeship shuttle?had a good time with good fleeties ! And to think any1 can join our fleet .hmmmm . kinda makes u wana just find out what all the fuss is about an reserve your spot in the fleet today huh?
    edited January 2014
    embassy on CD for tier 3 whew. Can't wait to finish the mines an starbase now . Good job every1 shows what a good group of fleeties can do in a short time.
    edited January 2014
    For all those following the fleet we are doing well over 490 members an finishing all our holdings off . Spire is close to 3rd tier good job fleeties . Looking forward to a new year with 200 new fleeties . Good job an keep it up guys!
    edited January 2014
    drmox wrote: »
    Wanted! [
    /COLOR]

Star Trek Online's Friendly and Finest!

Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful Fleet that includes her sister multifaction Fleets for those who enjoy playing non-Federation.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Look us up in game and Check out Our Web Site for more info and an Application:

We are also a Fleet truly on the way to building a diverse and successful Star Base as well as a fully operational Embassy. We are a Community of STO Players that pride themselves on being Friendly, Fair and Fun to be with.

So if your a player who has yet to pin your colours to a Mast (Fleetless) then step up to the plate and apply to join us:
    All New Players through to 1000+ Day Grizzled Ol'Vet o' the Stars are very much welcome!

Welcome

ethanADAMS...
    Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
  • nattefrost85nattefrost85 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    so would this be a fleet who welcomes a noob?

i started playing in dec and all i have done so far is lv`ing caras, i feel like eve, too mutch to do and no ingame info about it.
    edited January 2014
    so would this be a fleet who welcomes a noob?

i started playing in dec and all i have done so far is lv`ing caras, i feel like eve, too mutch to do and no ingame info about it.

Don't know what noob is but all are welcome in Federation Fleet.

Click Federation Fleet in my sinature fill application. Simple as that! Welcome.

Admiral ethanAdams
    Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
    edited January 2014
    Welcome to Federation Fleet's Main Fleet Thread !

I am Fleet Admiral Darren Wright, based in the UK, However Federation Fleet is currently 40 percent Uk, 40 Percent USA, and 20 Percent everywhere else. And i mean everywhere, Australia, Croatia, Sweden, Germany, Canada and a whole host of places.

Have many people looking forward to building our Starbase ;)

We will welcome people from all over that are looking for a fun and friendly fleet that aims to get a lot out of every area of STO! If we can get more people from all areas working around the Clock it would be pretty awesome.

We have a around 418 members. So we have a large group and some of them are the nicest bunch of friendly people, so your game in STO will be great with us.

Our main aims are simply:

1. To have as much fun as humanly and alienly possible in STO
    2. To get the most out of all areas of Star Trek Online for our members
    3. To be fair and friendly and most of all Act like Starfleet officers.

Federation Fleet Video's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmMkf-sssSE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt4ngMn6QWg

We also welcome allie's from other fleets and people can check out our site here :http://federationfleet.guildlaunch.com/
    <the site is mostly hidden until people are registered to it>

Thanks for checking out Our Fleet thread and we will update it and improve it as it gets going !
    If your looking for a good bunch of people to Dock your ship with, consider Federation Fleet
    ADW

Welcome!
    ethanADAMS
    Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
    edited February 2014
    Back to the top!

ethanADAMS
    Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
    edited February 2014
    Wanted! Friendly and sociable Trekies!
    Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful multifaction all encompassing Fleet.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Feel free to look us up in game, and Check out Our Web Site:
    www.FederationFleet.GuildLaunch.Com
    for more info and Application.

Welcome
    ethanADAMS
    Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
    edited February 2014
    Welcome, Fill out Application on our site!
    Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
    edited March 2014
    That's right folks your favorite wrinkly Vulcan is back an I even have a nice lil pepperminty smell about me......lolz.
    edited March 2014
    One of the oldest fleets in the game.Good people good gameing an knoledgable to boot so come on down an pick door number 1..... or u can take whats in the box. lolz all kidding aside we are a friendly group please check us out at your earliest convienence.
    edited April 2014
    Never out of the fight! Keep on truckin or trekin as the case may be.lolz.
  • admiraldarrenw1admiraldarrenw1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Howdy people

Fleet embassy and dilithuim mine and spire are almost completly done now, and starbase is on its way to tier 5

Really awesome everyones hard work :)
    We all appreciate everyone doing there bit ;)
    :D
    edited April 2014
    Ive been re-watching the deep space nine series,

Only so many times you can replay them but there still pretty awesome :D
    edited April 2014
    Happy First Contact Day ;)

Enjoy the Activities
    ;):D
    edited April 2014
    down but never out. put me in coach!!!
    edited April 2014
    Join today for an exp with a old fleet that r eally makes u feel like family .if u don't wana be family then keep it movein lol.
    edited April 2014
    A force for whats right an good in the known galaxy.join us today an keep the peace an expand our federation.become part of a proud tradition of friendly family fun!
  • glenngoolieglenngoolie Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I cannot remember if I posted before, but if not here is my post. Great to have been here for all this time, great fleet. Looking forward to season 9.
    edited April 2014
    Great to be back after this horrific winter. Ha, still have some snow about...

<Click> "Federation Fleet", it will bring you to our web site. All are welcome, "Apply to Fleet" to join one of the best

and oldest fleets!

ethanADAMS
    Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
    edited April 2014
    join today an get yours they are awesome!
    edited April 2014
    Admiral Log, stardate 83.17.26.31

Chapter 1
    = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
    How do i start, so much has happened in the last 2 weeks and i need to keep a record before i start to forget.

The U.S.S. Battlestar was back at ESD getting a refit. She took some previous blaster damage on the starboard nacell port and her Manifold was starting to lose integrity at a faster rate at high speeds. Plus there was some newer systems we were having upgraded since her last time in Utopia Planitia shipyards.

After the Refit she was purring like a kitten again rearing for action. We had an asignment from starfleet command to patrol the neutral zone before heading off to track and scan a new comet that had been discovered on starfleets long range sensor array at Jupiter Station.

Seemed like an ordinary and simple set of tasks so the crew engaged at warp 5.5 for the neutral zone and the night shift took over as i finally got some much needed rack time.

Well that much needed rack time was pretty dramatically cut short. At around 2 am i awoke with wat can only be compared with hearing an explosion hitting the hull. I found my self still half asleep and being thrown hard right out of bed on to the starboard wall of my qauters.

I hit my head pretty hard and it took me a few moments to gather my senses and get to my feet. In this time there was a lot of noise and commosion and the red alert claxon must of been raised as when i opened my cabin door the hall lights were all flashing red. And some of the crew were moving to there battlestations.

I knew immediatly there was eps conduits blown out as i could see the gas pouring down from above.

Id tried to raise the bridge on my comm badge but no one would answer. Infact i couldnt get anyone to answer. There was an emergency forcefield up just before my route from the Admirals Quaters to the turbo lift so i had to use the jeffreys tubes which i try to be in as little as possible these days. Jeffrey Tubes are fine when your a cadet but by the time you make admiral there a lot tougher to use quickly.

It was in the Jeffreys Juice while climbing down to the bridge i came across one of my Bridge Officers, a very capable Andorian known only as Sufak. He had been injured and it looked pretty bad. He said he was speaking to the bridge when all contact was cut off and he had been unable to get back in touch with them.

This worried me a great deal. As the reason could not of been good.

After climbing up 2 decks we reached the Bridge floor and there was a medic kit next to the hatch so i used a dermal regenerator on Sufaks arm and his antenna, He had been going to Tenforward when the EPC conduits next to him burst into flame shoving him across the corridor and into the ceiling on the other side. Luckily he only had burns to 17 percent of his body .. ive seen worse from an eps conduit blast out.

Sufak asked for his mommy a few times but after i repaired his arm and antenna he seemed to come back to his senses and he had a very determined look in his eye. I knew that look as i had also got it.. It was one that said what ever has just happened. Were going to Find out what the hell is going on and were going to save this ship.

We had to use emergency override pump handles at either side of the doors to the bridge to open them. I couldnt raise the computer as the comm badge seemed to be having difficultys. And the reason for the communication blackout was pretty apparent. As soon as the doors opened a blast of air almost picked us off our fleet but an emergency forcefield popped up just in time.

There was a hole above the bridge .. this was not an accident this was an attack. And there was no sign of the night bridge crew at all.. I could only hope that some of them managed to get out.

Chapter 2
    = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

We tried to use the turbo lift but it was out so again we had to take to the Jeffrey tubes and make our way down to Engineering, With the Bridge destroyed and mostly blown out to space we had to head for the secondary bridge in engineerings command station.

engineering was 20 decks down from the bridge. We had to stop a few times and drink water from the first aid kit but we made good time and just before we got to Engineering the first thing we could hear was people talking and yelling.

It was a pretty sweet thing to hear when you cant get hold of anyone via the comm badge. But i could hear my cheif engineer Gnorman and commander Steve giving out tasks to the juniour crewe. When we pulled each other out of the jeffrey tube into engineering there was teams going back into it saying greetings admiral as they passed.

Immediatly i got a status report. It turned out while in warp we had been attacked by what appeared to be a massive Klingon Vessel. A Negh'Var Battle Flag ship had stumbled across our warp trail and decided this the Flag ship of the Federation Fleet a mighty Sovereign class Mutlipurpose warship was simply to much to let go without a battle.

The bridge crew were running 17 different deep diagnostics of the completed systems that we had just had refreshed as part of the refit. It was my order to run the diagnostics as i wanted to know some of the upgraded and new systems were better than she had before. But i failed to see that while running them all together i put the ship to that much work she practically didnt see the Negh'Var decloak until she had fired her first volly of torpedo's. And U.S.S. Battlestars sheilds had been down. With no contacts on the sensors the night crewe hadnt thought they were needed.

Of course she has 2 plates of Ablative Armour but if you hit a ship in the right places hard enough every ship has certain weak points.

It looks like the bridge was blown out first and the night crewe sadly were blown out into space. I can only hope they didnt suffer for long. Some of them i had trained my self at the accademy and were a damm fine crewe.

Gnorman had raised red alert from Engineering and had set the computer to automatically target the attacking ships weapons systems and defend the ship unaided while he tried to get hull breaches across the ship under control. He had sent out the distress probe and between sending his injured crewe to sickbay and fixing the ship his hands were pretty full. His quick thinking saved the ship of that i have no doubt.

Main sensors were offline and Steve was in the procress of bypassng the primary computer core to get systems back online using the secondary systems. Sounds simple but when consoles are exploding around you it suddenly becomes a very dangerous job. I ordered Sufak to stellar cartography so he could relay sensor information directly and lt commander Ethan Adams had just came in with food and water and medpacks. I asked him if this was the time and he told me it was exactly the time and he may of been right. Looking around the crewe needed the pick me up and he was making sure they all got it.

Chapter 3

There was suddenly a huge roll and another round of torpedos hit the hull. I swear i could hear them one by one smashing into her. I counted 5 .. ill give the Negh'Var one thing she can put out a hell of a lot of damage in a short time. But it just told the crewe that we were still not out of it yet. suddenly more lights flickered on and the computer started talking and immediatly my comm badge starting getting messages from all around the ship. Steve had got secondary systems up and running and now we were at least not blind and cut off.

We managed to go to warp and were running towards a nebula 7 light years away. Gnorman told me not to push her in her current state but i set maximum warp plus 5 percent .. I knew he was right and i kept hearing his warning in my head but in my mind if we didnt get to the nebula we wouldnt have a ship left and by ignoring Gnorman i may destroy her without the Negh'vars help. So i was in a dammed if i do and dammed if i dont situation. Every Captain / Admirals worst fear.

I ordered all senior officers to there posts and informed the crew the secondary bridge had been activated. I spoke to all hands. ''Admiral to all hands, [claxon sounded] we have been in many battles and been through many tests and we have the flagship of the federation at our fingertips. I have faith in each and every one of you and i know your training has prepared us all to come through this''.

Ethan Adams made me eat some BBQ chicken .. my favourite i wasnt in the mood for food at that time but he was almost feeding me it .. i hadnt even fought about it but after 22 deck climbs in jeffrey tubes it was perfect. Sufaq patched through from Steller cartography, he had got partial sensors on line and could see the Negh'Var following us. He informed me we were increasing the gap between us but she was firing everything she had in our path. So the Negh'var had teeth but she couldnt hold our speed. Just then he recieved a hail from a ship answering our distress probe. It was Captain Glenn Goolie of the U.S.S. ThunderChild. She was in an Akira class vessel and she was making best speed to renedous at the nebula. It would of been the best news ever if it was not for the fact that she was going to take 23 hours at best to get there.

Just then there was an explosion in one of the power consoles and 3 ensigns were hurt. I got Cheif medical officer Francisakirk to beam them straight to the sickbay and i my self got a fire extinquisher and put the fire out. Gnorman told me we couldnt hold that speed any longer or i was risking more explosions. So i ordered us to warp 7. Gnorman had shored up the shields and was multitasking all over engineering. Its times like this you see what a super engineer he can be. I could hardly ignore his warp speed warnings any longer. Almost immediatly sufak was telling us the Negh'Var had now started gaining on us. And from what he could tell she hadnt took much damage at all from the Computers Atonomous firing control.

Chapter 4

FrancisaKirk at this point informed me he had fixed up the ensigns and 2 were returning to engineering and one was going back to his quaters for bed rest. He also informed me he had upwards of 23 crewe members in sick bay from all over the ship. Lt Lynch was in serious but stable care. it was touch and go but Francis was pulling out all the stops to fix him up.

So we had a predator gaining and the ship was in pretty bad shape. We had a ship on route to assist but she was not within reach and the senior crew was in engineering and other sectors of the ship since the bridge was destroyed. It sounds strange but in such utter chaos the crewe were performing brillaintly. It was like there training had all kicked in and they were pulling the ship together as if we werent under constant attack.

Since Steve had got the secondary computer core on line and the computer was back in action the ship although heavily damaged was now capable again of putting up a battle. Although if i was going to put her bk into the fight i was going to do it on my grounds and on my battle field. The klingons were not answering hails and they were still firing torpedos in our direct path. We were around 12 minutes from weapons range and 17 minutes from the Nebula. The game of war was afoot.

I knew what ever we were going to do we were within there weapons arc for 5 minutes. And within there 5 minutes a lot can happen. Just my ship had hull breachs in several decks and from what we could tell the Negh,var was in one peace. I had to think hard while answering crewe's calls and also doing several duties at once within engineering.

Chapter 5

It just dawned on me. Back at the shipyards duiring the refit we took on 4 tricobalt devices. as an addition to the ships quantum torpedo's. Tricobalts were to be used in emergency situations only and this for my crewe was an emergency. I had ensign Nador turn one into a remote mine. It would be a pretty obvious object with the power signature of a tricobalt device but if i could just slow the Negh'Var enough i could get my ship into the nebula.

Nador fitted it with tracking systems and Sufak used the sensors to fire it directly towards the middle point of the following beast. Everyone went silent despite doing so many jobs at the same time. And we just waited crossed fingered to hear a detonation. The negh'var fired 3 photonic torpedos at it and indeed turned right 30 degree's. It didnt buy us much time but perhaps it bought us just enough.

We remote detonated the tricobalt device turned torpedo but sufak told us it went off still too far from her to do more than 40 percent sheild damage. But that was some damage at least and ill take that quite happily. The crewe cheered although it was not over yet.

From what we could tell now it was 5 minutes to firing range and 8 minutes to the nebula. 3 minutes of firing all she had was better than 5. I had all hands prepare for battle stations, i transferred wat was left of auxiluary power into the rear shields and full spreads of torpedos were standing bye. And 5 minutes may not sound long but when your waiting for a battle somehow they seem to treble in there length even its just in your mind.

Sufak had an idea from stellar cartogethy, he was going to use the deflector to send a pulse of ionised plasma articles out the rear of the ship. He believed it would in effect scramble there sensors for around 25 seconds. And at about 2 minutes from the nebula i had him emit the ionised plamsa and when there sensors were scrambled i took the ship out of warp and turned her around. It seemed to work as the Negh'var continued in warp going right past us for several seconds. Althouth now she was between us and the nebula cloud.

It didnt take her long to come around and she dropped out of warp firing. That ships captain was out for blood even more so than normal for a Klingon. She had a point to prove but this time the ship was prepared and not caught off gaurd.

I ordered full spread torpedo salvos and continued high yeild phaser fire. I set evasive pattern Riker 2 To keep my bow on the Negh,var while continueing at full impulse. And finally we were damaging there ship as well as taking damage. The Negh'var used its battle cloak several times ducking and diving in and out of firing seqeunces. Though each time she decloaked we fired salvo after salvo at her.

Shields were down to 23 percent so i turned to Evasive Pattern Janeway Epilson and turned our port on the ship but from the earlier battle damage we were coming off worse off in this battle. So i gave the order to enter the Nebula.

The Negh'var fired all the way in following us immediatly behind. Once in the Nebula we lost sensors and shields and i had the ship rise 680 meters above our last location and hold position. Deep in a pocket of nebula gases.

Francisakirk told us there was some gases leaking into sickbay so we raised forcefields around sickbay using the power from the shield system. The Negh'var was firing weapons at different points throughout the Nebula. I knew if we were hit the already breached hull would weaken further.

To be Continued :D
    edited April 2014
    Awesome story so far.cant wait to see if I TRIBBLE up I already cried for my mommy in front of the whole fleet so meh .....lolz
    edited April 2014
    I want to note that even tho I cried I was thrown into a bulk head an injured severly. also I look good in danger an didn't look like a girl at all .(feels ears burning)so in conclusion im awesome,not a girl,and definatley was not apart of the night bridge crew whew.
    edited April 2014
    Putting new banner together fleeties so please be ready 12pm Saturday. all others ill have to take screenshotas an add you in.please be there if you can.
    edited April 2014
    so an update on the banner I will be on earth space dock every sat till the end of may. first sat in june I will unveil the new banner for ok from the admirals. 12pm pacific standard time.
    edited April 2014
    the tradition continues fun fair an friendly..............what kind of captain are you?