test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Daily Fleet Actions Reward Bug [Investigating]

auron8222auron8222 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
edited April 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
No daily reward after complete the daily mission and do the 4 minerals scans.please fix
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    chaosempdragonchaosempdragon Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Confirmed. Not getting credit for completing the fleet action.
  • Options
    deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    people still play this?
  • Options
    evs2011evs2011 Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I get this and with ''The Big Dig'' suspect it may affect all the fleet actions...
  • Options
    griffin81griffin81 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Yes had all three dailies today. Did all three none finished and I completed all objectives for the dailies and placed first or second in all three. No rewards at all, not even the map completion rewards.
  • Options
    edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    people still play this?

Apparently they do lol.

I thought nobody played this anymore. I stop doing this mission about 8 months ago lol... same with the bid dig lol.
  • Options
    wraithmeisterwraithmeister Member Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I just did Gorn Daily and had same issue.

The problem is that it fails to acknowledge the fleet action completed.

The daily correctly recorded 4 of 4 minerals collected and then said complete the fleet action. We defeated the boss ship, got the 480 dilith and rank based reward (2 purple items for 1st), but no daily reward because status of daily mission still says "Complete the Fleet Action".

That never happened to me prior to today, so it is likely related to season 9 changes.
  • Options
    wraithmeisterwraithmeister Member Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Apparently they do lol.

I thought nobody played this anymore. I stop doing this mission about 8 months ago lol... same with the bid dig lol.

A lot of people do the Gorn Daily when it randomly comes up. When you combine normal mission reward with the daily reward, and assuming that you rank in first or 2nd place on hull damage (easy to do) 10-15 minutes work gets you:
    1440 Dilithium
    50 fleet marks
    1-2 purple mark-XI items
    random drops from exploded gorn
  • Options
    deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I do klingon scout with 2 other fleeties... the drops are just... awesome
  • Options
    auron8222auron8222 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Apparently they do lol.

1440+missionDilithium
    50 fleet marks
    2 purple mark-XI items for first place:

Yes,a looooot of people still play this daily like me
  • Options
    darthwoodarthwoo Member Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hopefully they fix this faster than Big Dig when it was broken last year. Not only had Big Dig stopped giving its dilithium reward, but it just happened to do it while the RNG was making it the daily for nearly two weeks non-stop, during which the bug remained unfixed.
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,426 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    auron8222 wrote: »
    No daily reward after complete the daily mission and do the 4 minerals scans.please fix
    evs2011 wrote: »
    I get this and with ''The Big Dig'' suspect it may affect all the fleet actions...
    griffin81 wrote: »
    Yes had all three dailies today. Did all three none finished and I completed all objectives for the dailies and placed first or second in all three. No rewards at all, not even the map completion rewards.

I can confirm that Gorn minefield, The Big Dig and Klingon scout force all do not complete on a federation engineer and romulan science.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    darthwoodarthwoo Member Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Anyone happen to know if this is also the case for the KDF side? As usual, it's nearly impossible to start a queue, and not a single person on Qo'noS seems to even know what a FA daily is.

Edit: OK, FINALLY got into an instance, and can confirm it's broken on both sides.
  • Options
    acheronbladeacheronblade Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    this mission will not complete for me either. got all the mineral samples, finished the action, but it wont recognize it as completed.
    PRWDS5g.jpg
  • Options
    fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    They need to remove these from the queue so we don't waste our time....