test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

FYI before this gets moved, sensor targeting assault causes premature thalaron setoff

shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
From several runs against Donatra, when hitting the I.R.W. Valdore with a sensor targeting assault it seems to cause the thalaron charge to prematurely go off, so be prepared to get nailed if in range of it.
tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    shadow88030shadow88030 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I'm pretty sure there is a pill for this.

Although, please let your engineer know if you have a thaleron pulse lasting for longer than 4 hours.

Edit: on topic, I have wondered why this seems to happen on occasion, so good to know.
    Starfleet: Persephone, Silas, Alexandra, Purrs-a-lot, Insanity, Alala, Nicki Minaj, Apathy and Liz Lemon
    KDF: Absolution, Vox, Vadim, Sammiches and Unknown Refugee
    Member of Network 23 FED and Imperial Legion
  • Options
    futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Target Subsystem: Weapons, Viral Matrix, an unlucky phaser proc...

Weapons disables are what cause the firing cycle to be bypassed. This bug is old. PSA: it affects players, too.
  • Options
    mrspidey2mrspidey2 Member Posts: 959 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    From several runs against Donatra, when hitting the I.R.W. Valdore with a sensor targeting assault it seems to cause the thalaron charge to prematurely go off, so be prepared to get nailed if in range of it.
    The double entendre is strong in this one.
    2bnb7apx.jpg
  • Options
    shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Target Subsystem: Weapons, Viral Matrix, an unlucky phaser proc...

Weapons disables are what cause the firing cycle to be bypassed. This bug is old. PSA: it affects players, too.

Yes but the change to the old Romulan rep, causes it to happen very frequently.
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• Options
    johankreigjohankreig Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    interesting I was unawar of this glicth before, will explain why my Viral matrix sets it off, thanks.
    Jorhana Kreig: KDF, Tal'is: Romulan Fed, Shona'a: Romulan KDF, Johan Paul Kreig: Fed
  • Options
    mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Oh that's just lovely.. nothing quite like getting hit with a premature blast.

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    edited April 2014
    *Pulls out the Barrier Field Generator*
    Come at me Bro! :D
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    beerxhyperbeerxhyper Member Posts: 676 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    lady donatra we just had a premature pulse!!
    donatra: what do u mean u couldn't keep it undercontrol?
    no ma'am it just happened to fast.
    donatra: is that what u tell ur wife to?
    lol

• Options
    aegon1iceaegon1ice Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    You mean like the bug of not setting weapons to offline while the proc is on enemies, ships can still fire at will as nothing happend? So old and not suprising at all...