test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I have 2 of nothing in my bank

sentinel64sentinel64 Member Posts: 901 Arc User
edited April 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
In-game # 2,435,255

I logged into my Fed main (Jacqlin) and noticed while in my bank that one slot shows as empty but has a "2" quantity on it. I don't think it telling me that I have 2 of nothing, but that the item that was there is not graphically showing. I cannot move anything into the slot and I cannot remove whatever was there out of the slot. It is a strange bug that I only noticed on this one toon... so far. :confused:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• xablisxablis Member Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I noticed this on several toons, in both personal inventories and in banks and I think I have figured out what these are, they are the nukara/tholian reward boxes that used to be available and stacked. If you run the missions on nukara now you no longer get a box that stacks, instead it is auto-opened into your inventory. So apparently now any boxes you had stored are now null and void and show up as a black inv space, occasionally with a stack count on it.
  • dinmndinmn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Confirming this issue. Unmovable black stack of 7 in my main character's inventory, that used to be Tholian reward boxes (from the queued missions).
  • dinmndinmn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    This has been fixed (for me).

Thank you!