test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Klingon Missing Traits

ajlagaranajlagaran Member Posts: 51 Arc User
edited May 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Some of my characters are missing traits, the ones that I got from lockboxes or purchased from the exchange. These traits are what I'm missing on some of my characters. I filed bug reports for each of them.

Nausican Engineer - Fleet Technician

Klingon Tactical - Precise, there is one more that I am not sure about. I think it's Helmsman.

Off subject, I just noticed a ground trait Resilient is not de-selectable on my Federation aligned Reman character.

I have all my traits on my Federation characters.
Post edited by ajlagaran on

Comments

• docsantinodocsantino Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    This character is missing a good number of personal traits. He doesn't even have enough personal traits to fill all the trait slots. He is also completely missing all of his Dyson reputation traits.

He has Tier 5 Dyson rep, and I can see it maxed out in the Dyson rep status tab (103,485 reputation), but the traits below are completely gone. I don't see the space, ground, or active Dyson traits in the Available Traits window.
  • hypocryptadiushypocryptadius Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    i can confirm that lvl 50 lethean engineer has only 3 personal traits to choose from
  • notorycznynotoryczny Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    ajlagaran wrote: »
    I just noticed a ground trait Resilient is not de-selectable on my Federation aligned Reman character.

Same here, Reman fed science. Resilient slotted, but not showing on the trait list. Cannot unslot since the only way to do it is to deselect it on said list.
    May 2013, automatic permanent ban for mentioning gold-seller sites
    pwebranflakes: this system is currently in place and working the way it should.
    moradum: I got banned for saying "I started my day with cutting off 3 MM off of the bottom of my cabinet"
  • docsantinodocsantino Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Despite the patch this morning, my character is still missing a number of his personal traits, and he's missing all of his Dyson reputation traits. He also has this weird "invalid skills" message in the skill window.
  • mynamesthedoctormynamesthedoctor Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I have a Klingon male science officer on the KDF who is missing the Honorable trait as an option. It doesn't even appear in the list of traits to choose from, even if all other ones have been unselected/unchecked. It's basically just gone. I put in a ticket and customer service told me that the trait is still supposed to be available and this is a bug. Incident: 140517-001682

Their response was " I'm really sorry about this happening to your gameplay. Kindly report this as a bug in-game so that it will be viewed by the QA for further resolution because this trait is still active." I did follow-up on that. Bug report ticket ID #2,490,745 .

Update 5-20-2014: I did a respec of the character and redid all his skill points and the Honorable trait still doesn't show up anywhere in his list of traits.
  • neotanrimneotanrim Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Having a personal trait problem with at least two of two of my characters as well, Reman and Ferengi. Both only have 4 traits to choose from, which obviously isn't enough. Support told me to do a bug report on May 1st, which I did, but things are still broken.