test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Finaly the Unide chain may be worth doing

johankreigjohankreig Member Posts: 449 Arc User
Glad too see the undine quest chain has been revamped, i never did it since they got rid of the console reward, they just were not worth doing, Now i have a reason finaly to do them (set peice and new anti borg torp ftw)

5* to PWE I would shake your hands if I could, instead i just bought some Zen. :)
Jorhana Kreig: KDF, Tal'is: Romulan Fed, Shona'a: Romulan KDF, Johan Paul Kreig: Fed
Post edited by johankreig on

Comments

• Options
    jmaster29jmaster29 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    johankreig wrote: »
    Glad too see the Undie quest chain has been revamped, i never did it since they got rid of the console reward, they just were not worth doing, Now i have a reason finaly to do them (set peice and new anti borg torp ftw)

5* to PWE I would shake your hands if I could, instead i just bought some Zen. :)

Yes, the Undie quest chain has been revamped. The enemy Jocks did get a nerf though, but I hear that a new type of Undie is coming, but Tribble testing confirms it's a race known as the Briefs. They are very dangerous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    scififan78scififan78 Member Posts: 1,383 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    jmaster29 wrote: »
    Yes, the Undie quest chain has been revamped. The enemy Jocks did get a nerf though, but I hear that a new type of Undie is coming, but Tribble testing confirms it's a race known as the Briefs. They are very dangerous.

The Briefs are pushovers. The Brief Alliance will be short lived. It is the Boxer Confederacy you will need to look out for.
  • Options
    platewearingbirdplatewearingbird Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    scififan78 wrote: »
    The Briefs are pushovers. The Brief Alliance will be short lived. It is the Boxer Confederacy you will need to look out for.

What about that alien gang on nimbus that really loves M-theory?

I think they call themselves the G-Strings.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    gah bloody autocorrect, I hate it when it does this.
    Jorhana Kreig: KDF, Tal'is: Romulan Fed, Shona'a: Romulan KDF, Johan Paul Kreig: Fed
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    reyan01 wrote: »
    The Bra Empire is even worse - they have loads of support.....
    :P

I know. I hear they like to attack with two ships abreast. If you can't keep a clasp on the battlefield then they drop into formations that make you scratch your head. :eek:
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    well this thread went **** up fast, thanks auto correct, I wanted a serious topic and look what you gave me
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    johankreig wrote: »
    well this thread went **** up fast, thanks auto correct, I wanted a serious topic and look what you gave me

Sorry. I am not usually a troll but, it was just too inviting.

As to your original topic, I agree. I will be looking forward to replaying the Borg/Undine arc to see what the changes are.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    no worries, its actually funny, didnt realise the error till people trolled it, keep up the comics, but wouldnt mind some serious comments too.
  • Options
    jmaster29jmaster29 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Fair play, and well taken :)

As for the serious side - not sure about the reputation. I may grind it for my primary character, but am pretty burnt-out on grinding for ANY purpose at this point, regardless of how good the end-product may be.

I do want the Undine reputation phaser weapon though; about time phasers received some attention.

Indeed. Now I can run rep weapons on my Oddy. Yay, STB DPS shall get higher :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Well... theres another reason to keep calling them 8472.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    chiyoumikuchiyoumiku Member Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The revamped Undine chain has a much better story that acts as the missing puzzle piece and a few surprises. Can't wait to do it again on holodeck.
    Sekhmet_Banner.jpg
    Defending The Galaxy By Breaking One Starfleet Regulation After The Next.
  • Options
    adorenkoadorenko Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    scififan78 wrote: »

No No No, you wait until they form an alliance in what will be known as the Boxer-Brief Coalition!!!

But on a serious note, does the old quest line now offer some useful gear?
    Looking for more info on Dilithium Rising? Click on the link below:

[SIGPIC]Click here to visit my STO YouTube channel[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I think the revamped change enough that it may be worth playong once at least, but of course, the rewards are what makes it worth replaying on every character.
    anazonda wrote: »
    Well... theres another reason to keep calling them 8472.

Yup, Species 4782 is much easier to write and remember.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.