test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Pre-Patch for Season 9 (Now Starting)

2»

Comments

• guard41guard41 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    That sounds like the same thing mine is doing. I close the game down and it starts up a 4455Mb download. once its finished it goes away. But I can play the game again on the same day and again, it downloads 4455Mb all over again.

It has done this for the past few days, but i have decided to just cancel it each time now.
  • damzelltrilldamzelltrill Member Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I'm all for pre patching things, but Geeze 2474 MBs? You guys are almost as bad as Microsoft with the huge updates. May I suggest making more, smaller pre patch packets next time? Ones that don't take several hours to DL?
    A Trill, a Gorn, a Jem'Hadar, Bejoran and a Voth walk into a bar, and the Bartender asks "What is this a Joke?"
    "Nope, just my away team" the trill replies before ordering a round for the bar.
  • organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I'm all for pre patching things, but Geeze 2474 MBs? You guys are almost as bad as Microsoft with the huge updates. May I suggest making more, smaller pre patch packets next time? Ones that don't take several hours to DL?

Ithe file size was about 800mb and they patched 2,4gb off your local STO files