Comments

• trekkiemelissatrekkiemelissa Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hello everyone :)
  • seldrinseldrin Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Do I smell a hint of lilac? :D
    Vel'Drin (AKA Romulan Dukat)
    R.R.W. Novus Legatum - Romulan Republic (Fed Aligned)
    Original Join Forum Date: August 2008
  • ebilpiwatebilpiwat Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Qapla Warriors,

The Honor Guard is now participating in our internal fleet contest of STF's : Cheating Death. The winning three teams not only get an award, and massive bragging rights, but with a first place finish each member receives 25 million. EC prizes also are awarded for 2nd and third place finishes.

Joining the Honor Guard not only adds you to a dedicated fleet for PvP, RP, and all other content, but bragging rights and cool cash money to get a better stock of Targs.

Think you got what it takes?

Apply today
    12th Fleet - KDF Division
    "Do not expect there to be justice in the universe, but that does not mean you can not take great pride in seeking it out."
    edited March 2014
    Just came in to clear out the Tribbles, and dust off the place. :P
    "Do not expect there to be justice in the universe, but that does not mean you can not take great pride in seeking it out."
  • fatimah1070fatimah1070 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hey Guys enjoying wrapping up the Mirror Event :-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Interested in Role Playing? Join the 12th Fleet Medical division!
  • cromaggamercromaggamer Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Maybe I posted to the wrong thread, your link didn't work. Jazz@cromaggamer reporting in.
  • matthewatdanniematthewatdannie Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Maybe I posted to the wrong thread, your link didn't work. Jazz@cromaggamer reporting in.

Not at all, 12th HG thread works just as well.
    Archeron
  • pazuzuwindpazuzuwind Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    New player in the market for a Klingon fleet here. Do you guys mind helping newbies w/ missions, offering advice on builds etc? Also, how RP heavy are you? And what do you mean by "family-friendly?" I mean, what sort of behavior of conversation or role play subjects would be off limits?
  • matthewatdanniematthewatdannie Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    pazuzuwind wrote: »
    New player in the market for a Klingon fleet here. Do you guys mind helping newbies w/ missions, offering advice on builds etc? Also, how RP heavy are you? And what do you mean by "family-friendly?" I mean, what sort of behavior of conversation or role play subjects would be off limits?

While I myself am not in the Klingon Division, there are many people there that are willing to help
    with whatever you need help with. There is an RP Division that runs daily/weekly events. We are a PG/family friendly fleet, so all subjects do conform with that.
    Archeron
  • mortymerxtmortymerxt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    pazuzuwind wrote: »

Let's see if we can give you some answers;

1. We don't mind at all helping people with missions, builds, etc. We are a pretty active group.

2. All depends on how much RP you want to participate in. Personally I don't do much anymore RP wise, but there is lots of fleet RP events ongoing. We are looking at starting a new Fed/KDF cross faction RP soon, which could be entertaining.

3. Nothing that would violate the EULA section on appropriate online behaviour.

Anizash, daughter of Klurg
    12th Fleet Honor Guard
    edited July 2014
    Qapla Warriors of the Empire,

RP to PvP we embrace all manner of members within the 12th. Including those Klingons that prefer to cook Targ suprise.

Find us in game, or Click here
  • qordaqqordaq Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Greetings Warriors,

Really enjoying the new Crafting, KDF Style... How's everyone else doing with it?

maj!
    Previously: QorDaq
    Operations Team, 12th Fleet
  • fizzlebooze#5227 fizzlebooze Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I've only just started touching on the new crafting, so far so good! My only concern is the new Duty officer window sometimes seems to hate me!
    edited July 2014
    Ah yes, the new crafting where we will forge the weapons of battle to bring 'Starfleet' to their knees, and sing songs to honor the ancestors.

If you want to participate in our cause head over to Our homepage or contact us in game.
  • lblackmoorlblackmoor Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Greetings from the 12th Honor Guard.
    edited September 2014
    Continuing to countdown til Delta Rising. The honor guard will be there, will you?
  • primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    edited October 2014
    ebilpiwat wrote: »
    Continuing to countdown til Delta Rising. The honor guard will be there, will you?

I will of Course Mr Pirate...

Can't wait to Join you on the First Battle for the Empire Friend.
  • qordaqqordaq Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Greetings Warriors, happy free-stuff Monday everyone!

Cryptic will be giving out some free C-Store goodies starting later today I believe, with a new item daily for the next few days.

Hopefully there will be some items that folks need/ want coming down the line!

maj!
    Previously: QorDaq
    Operations Team, 12th Fleet
  • drudgydrudgy Member Posts: 367 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Hail all! Hope all is well! :D
    f3wrLS.jpg