test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

aquarius Bridge error

cptviper78cptviper78 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
edited April 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
So after i left the Enterprise F Daily my own Bridge dont work anymore.

I use same bridge type the Enterprise F use, but now i cant enter my ready room anymore and also the door to the turbolift stay closed.

not sure what happend, currently i think they changed the bridge template to use it on the Enterprise F and at same time they changed all player bridges too.

So if anyone has the Aquarius bridge too would be nice if yuo can test it if you can also not enter turbolift or ready room.
Post edited by cptviper78 on

Comments

• borgus1122borgus1122 Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Was just checking if there's a post with this problem and found one. I have noticed, that aquarius bridge ready room and turbolift are no longer accessable afret playing "First Contact day". So I see I'm not alone with this proble.
  • umaekoumaeko Member Posts: 748 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I get this too.
  • max1002max1002 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    cptviper78 wrote: »
    So after i left the Enterprise F Daily my own Bridge dont work anymore.

I use same bridge type the Enterprise F use, but now i cant enter my ready room anymore and also the door to the turbolift stay closed.

not sure what happend, currently i think they changed the bridge template to use it on the Enterprise F and at same time they changed all player bridges too.

So if anyone has the Aquarius bridge too would be nice if yuo can test it if you can also not enter turbolift or ready room.

I have the the same problem, I noticed it this morning.
  • bioskyline1bioskyline1 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    same problem here. i assume this is temporary as the rdy room and turbolift are locked on the enterprise, so once over i hope they work again
  • cptviper78cptviper78 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    same problem here. i assume this is temporary as the rdy room and turbolift are locked on the enterprise, so once over i hope they work again

Also if its only temporary, there is really no reason something like that happens.
    Sure they need the bridge on the enterprise for the event fine, normally you make a copy of the entire bridge modify it for the event and use the copy. Normally no dev would have this crazy idea to modify the main template just for a event and lockout players from region of the map they normally can and also must access.

so if the reason is the event itself then it was poorly planned and they took the lazy way for the bridge on the enterprise F.
  • quistraquistra Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Having the same problem with my bridge.

The doors, the doors!!
    The artist formerly known as PlanetofHats.
    Actual join date: Open beta, 2009ish.
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Aye, just noticed this same thing happening on my Odyssey. Very annoying. Both doors won't open for me to enter, neither to my ready room nor the turbolift. Please fix asap!

BTW, what does Shon hide in his ready room that you felt you need to lock the doors, Cryptic? :eek:
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • bioskyline1bioskyline1 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    shpoks wrote: »

BTW, what does Shon hide in his ready room that you felt you need to lock the doors, Cryptic? :eek:

i dont think we want to know the awnser to that.......
    cptviper78 wrote: »
    Normally no dev would have this crazy idea to modify the main template just for a event and lockout players from region of the map they normally can and also must access.

this is sto after all, we dont have "normal" devs :P. though i dont have on to test, i assume the bortasqu and scimitar bridges are also suffering same bug.
  • saeynsaeyn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I had the same problem with my Aquarius (Odyssey) bridge last night. I was playing through Mine Enemy and am unable to access my ready room to finish the mission.

I can go to space dock and change my bridge skin to one of the standard ones temporarily to finish the mission, but the devs should be made aware of the issue.
  • jer5488jer5488 Member Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Same issue here on the Aquarius and Scimitar bridges. Played the holiday mission, then the bridges were locked down.

Really annoying bug, tbh...
  • jrichard1979jrichard1979 Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Any news of a fix yet?
  • max1002max1002 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Any news of a fix yet?

No news about this being fix yet, but may be in the works
  • ngc1502ngc1502 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    My friend and I have the Odyssey Class ships and we have found that we cannot access the Captain's Ready Room or the turbo lifts because of the same problem with the doors. We have no problems with the ships for the other factions that we have characters for. It appears to be a Federation Vessel problem. Surely this needs to be corrected.
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Door is still not working! Get to it Cryptic! :mad:
    Sometimes I think I play STO just to have something to complain about on the forums.
  • cptviper78cptviper78 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    @darcounguis: If this take same amount of time they neede to fix the misaligned textures on the consoles or the hovering bridge officers we can wait for years , ah no wait the other stuff is also not fixed, so we possible wait until I20 or longer.

No really no one can tell me that this is so much work to add the 2 workings doors again it took not much time to remove them so adding them would also not take much time, the first contact event is done now so i want my working bridge back.

Really it cant be that someone who designbed the first contact event is lazy and change the entire player aquarius bridge (and did not made a copy and only change the copy so only the enterprise F layout is different) and now it takes days by days to give people a working bridge back.

Also some sort of message like "working on the problem" or something like that would be nice too.

Its really strange i know many F2P and P2P titles and really no other game had such a bad bug testing , such bad communication with the community and such stupid long times to fix simple things.

I´m sure if we now make a new thread about a failure with the lockbox system this would be fixed within 1 hour including a emergency downtime.