edited April 2014
    Hi!

It depends on date and time,
    but I think the 58th will be in ;)

Greetz Siegfried
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • boomboom8boomboom8 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    same here depending on the date and time the Steel Talons might join in on the Tourney
  • ilhanskilhansk Member Posts: 620 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Inner Circle will be hosting two tournaments.

The first tournament will be based on the philosophy of the very first original No-BS tournament, updated for the current balance and meta-environment.

The second tournament will be based on the more "purist" No-BS #3 rules set.

Since every major Season update is usually accompanied by a number of bugs (and Season 9 will probably be realeased in the upcoming 1-4 weeks), it would be unwise to finalized the rules yet.

About a week after Season 9 is released, we will anounce date and finalized rules.
    Visit the Inner Circle YouTube Channel to watch some STO pew pew PVP action!

• grandpadxxgrandpadxx Member Posts: 342
    edited April 2014
    ilhansk wrote: »
    Inner Circle will be hosting two tournaments.

The first tournament will be based on the philosophy of the very first original No-BS tournament, updated for the current balance and meta-environment.

The second tournament will be based on the more "purist" No-BS #3 rules set.

About a week after Season 9 is released, we will anounce date and finalized rules.

smiley_0248_easy-gbpics.de.jpg

Nice.

I look forward to it.

greetings
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    T'lilu SCI. / Dxxdavid TAK. / STO Inner Circle
    *** R.I.P. ***