Friday Screenshot Available - 3/28/2014

2»

Comments

• pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Oh god I would love a Cthulhu plushie! <3
  • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    If only this were true. No offence Trendy, Branflakes was the best, but you are very much superior to Smirk.
    No no no. This isn't me being humble when I say this, but I learned everything from Smirk. The guy sits next to me at work and is one of the coolest people ever. Heck, he trained me! I'm just glad that when he comes back, I'll be working on more content so he can focus his attention being with ya'll. :)
  • planckconstantplanckconstant Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    xiaoping88 wrote: »
    I think it has something to do with quantum mechanics.
    Tovan Khev exists in a state of quantum flux. This way he can be the First Officer of every single Romulan Captain. Everywhere. Even everywhen.
    The Iconians messed something up, and Tovan Khev was injected into past timelines.
    You can't get rid of him because he is just quantum vibrating to fast for you to throw him out of an airlock.
    That... and every particle of his being is entangled with your Captains.

He is the ultimate weapon. An artificial biohologram, controlled via Iconian scalar field-based DNA manipulation.

Pretty sure that's what the devs had in mind for him all along.

Although the above scenario does sound completely plausible at first glance, it can't be true or else we would be able to get rid of Tovan Khev by integrating the quantum flux into a charged vertion stream and rerouting it through the deflector dish. I suspect the real explanation is that Tovan Khev is a disguised tribble spy. Whenever a Romulan player leaves a food item in one of Tovan Khev's item slots, one gets another Tovan Khev within an hour, who goes forth to find a new Romulan captain to scope out for quadrotriticale.
  • orangeitisorangeitis Member Posts: 5,222 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    No no no. This isn't me being humble when I say this, but I learned everything from Smirk. The guy sits next to me at work and is one of the coolest people ever. Heck, he trained me! I'm just glad that when he comes back, I'll be working on more content so he can focus his attention being with ya'll. :)
    What are you gonna work on, may I ask? ;)
  • enyinayaenyinaya Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    This Torvan Kev you guys speak of must be really be that bad huh! In fact, I am now tempted to find out more what happened to him at the end.

I have not completed the Romulan Story mission. Tomulan character at level 9, now at the point of choosing sides. Yes! Blasphemy! I do not do alts well and with the little time I now play following the grindtastic changes that have been implemented, my main character since launch is very satisfying for me to play as.

I hate the grind but eventually I will, slow and steady, play through it when I feel like it. Do not like to be forced to do something either. It will be a fresh content to play through when I want to.

Regardless, Happy Romulus Day! ... when it comes up.
    This are empty!
  • stomperx99stomperx99 Member Posts: 863 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Gowron could use BranFlakes right about now (check my signature).
    But when it's Trendy I can start thinking about bacon!!! :)
    ZomboDroid10122015042230.jpg

I'm sorry to people who I, in the past, insulted, annoyed, etc.
  • vonhellstingvonhellsting Member Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    So not even the Devs or Romulan command can delete Tovan....he must be an omnipotent alien species like the Q!:eek: We are the Tovan Kev lower your shields and surrender your ships roster. We will remove your biological and technological distinctiveness and replace it with our own. Romulan culture will adapt to serve as us RESISTANCE IS FUTILE! :P
    The Lobi Crystals are Faaaakkkkee!
  • robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    xiaoping88 wrote: »
    I think it has something to do with quantum mechanics.
    Tovan Khev exists in a state of quantum flux. This way he can be the First Officer of every single Romulan Captain. Everywhere. Even everywhen.
    The Iconians messed something up, and Tovan Khev was injected into past timelines.
    You can't get rid of him because he is just quantum vibrating to fast for you to throw him out of an airlock.
    That... and every particle of his being is entangled with your Captains.

He is the ultimate weapon. An artificial biohologram, controlled via Iconian scalar field-based DNA manipulation.

Pretty sure that's what the devs had in mind for him all along.

I believe he is a clone and just waiting for empress sela to return and issue "order 66" and then he and the others will attack the RR. Be warned
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • adwynythadwynyth Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Here you go.
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Don't we all, Mistress...

I live to serve!

(and I really need some better material for my jokes)