Install Arc
Options

STO Outage (3/21/14) [Resolved!]

Comments

• Options
    rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hi :) I miss you guys.

P.S. Final checks should be starting soon, and then once they check out, we'll get you back in-game.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

You need to PvP more :(

Also come back to us, Trendy is easily swayed by bacon, youre infallible.
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
    Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus
  • Options
    papertoastypapertoasty Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    xtern1ty wrote: »
    Really? Only us three Cosmos enthusiasts and science buffs in this entire sci-fi game? Now that's lame :(

i would have watched it if i remembered that it was on
  • Options
    oracion666oracion666 Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited March 2014

P.S. Final checks should be starting soon, and then once they check out, we'll get you back in-game.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Bless you. I can finally complete my Romulan Rep and get my fighters of doom.
    Formerly known as Echo@Rivyn13
    Member since early 2011

• Options
    xtern1tyxtern1ty Member Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I've been watching the Star Trek animated series over on the CBS website off and on today. It has an undeservedly poor reputation from the 5 episodes I've seen thus far. The animation is terrible, but the writing is surprisingly heady stuff for a Saturday morning cartoon from 1973-74.

Voiced by original cast too. :)
  • Options
    mikajensmikajens Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    For crying out loud!!

They should have started checking STO 30 mins ago!

Did the other games crash, and are delaying the checks on the game that actually matters here?
  • Options
    suralhatespwesuralhatespwe Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I've been watching the Star Trek animated series over on the CBS website off and on today. It has an undeservedly poor reputation from the 5 episodes I've seen thus far. The animation is terrible, but the writing is surprisingly heady stuff for a Saturday morning cartoon from 1973-74.

I have the box set. I loved watching it as a kid....Found myself wishing for more...but never got that wish...heh

I need to break out the disks again....
  • Options
    wereleywereley Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Ralph Wiggum: This is my swing set. This is my sandbox. I'm not allowed to go in the deep end.
    [points to a large rock]
    Ralph Wiggum: That's where I saw the leprechaun.
    Bart Simpson: [sarcastically] Right, a leprechaun.
    Ralph Wiggum: He told me to burn things.
    Bart Simpson: [uneasily] Uh-huh
  • Options
    centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

We miss you too. Also: Yay.
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited March 2014
    You need to PvP more :(

Also come back to us, Trendy is easily swayed by bacon, youre infallible.

I do! I've been working on some build tweaks, so I really need to test em out. Especially my Bulwark Snooper!

P.S. Trendy made a quick trip to In-N-Out. She'll be back soon (without bacon, unfortunately)!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    tyranthraxisiityranthraxisii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    sunbob wrote: »
    : I think that subscribers need more perks because they pay more money than lifetime players. I support all monthly players.

so do I get a bigger bonus then? I subscribed for a year before I decided to purchase the LTS? I'm hoping LTS are still going to get the 100 day interval prizes.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=TREQGl54BU8&feature=endscreen
    I thought WoW's forums had angry elitist snobs, but I never could have imagined the level STO forums has.:confused:
  • Options
    iklossis19iklossis19 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    First, I'm using the Arc client and I have to log in again to use the forums?

I know you guys are having problems, but I did take a whole day off so I could ply and not once did you give at least an estimate of downtime and its been over 10 hours. Not one of your techs could could ballpark it within a couple hours at least? I could have worked a full shift today.

Anyway, thanks for the event extension and I am really enjoying it. Just a little frustrated is all.
  • Options
    razar2380razar2380 Member Posts: 1,186 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Thanks. Missed not seeing you around as much anymore. Thanks for all of you still keeping us updated during outages.

And tell those working on getting it back up, "Thanks."
    Leader of Elite Guardian Academy.Would you like to learn how to run a fleet? Would you like to know how to do ship builds (true budget as well as high end)?The join the Academy today!
  • Options
    organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Please come back. Everything went down hell the minute you sat somewhere else.

No, they are ok.
  • Options
    synnbadsynnbad Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    its sad that i have read every page of this thread . normally when sto crashes and goes off line i just look to forums find out what the deal is then log out and do something else . i guess i stuck around to see if any one would post something similar to what has happened to me today before the DC happened . but not seen any . before the dc i ended up missing an item opened a ticket and 2 mins after i was done poof game was gone . now i wonder how long it will take to get a reply on it after all this ,,

curious did any one lose any items before the DC?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ransom2375ransom2375 Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Time for more:

> Passion <
    Star Trek Online: Foundry 02.12.2010 - 11.04.2019
  • Options
    captyoung01captyoung01 Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I do! I've been working on some build tweaks, so I really need to test em out. Especially my Bulwark Snooper!

P.S. Trendy made a quick trip to In-N-Out. She'll be back soon (without bacon, unfortunately)!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

What!? We demand the Bacon! lol
  • Options
    mikajensmikajens Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    wereley wrote: »
    No it was supreme leader Kim Jong-un.

Behind closed doors, four-year-olds are still being taught that the 'Yankee imperialists' are North Korea's worst enemy.
    not behind closed doors, they're taught this in very open schoolrooms!
  • Options
    thisisimposiblethisisimposible Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    xtern1ty wrote: »
    Really? Only us three Cosmos enthusiasts and science buffs in this entire sci-fi game? Now that's lame :(

They are only "youman"
  • Options
    eldritchdrakeeldritchdrake Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Oh fudge me, I'd burn through a thousand Klingon elites for an In-N-Out right now...
  • Options
    stelakkhstelakkh Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    In Russia, Servers reboot you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WpYWpN0VXU
    Actual Join Date: August, 2008
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    i would have watched it if i remembered that it was on

Cosmos is on every sunday on FOX and Nat Geographic channels at 9PM eastern, and you can watch it online on the Cosmos website, link is in new Cosmos wiki being built: www.cosm.wikia.com
  • Options
    arazonsarazons Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    More power to the login server Scotty
  • Options
    organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

In-N-Out? That sounds very bad in German, but what does not when translated in this filthy Language :P
  • Options
    tuxisiustuxisius Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Cosmos rules!:P

• Options
    edited March 2014
    ransom2375 wrote: »
    Time for more:

> Passion <

Agreed Rod Stewart :)
  • Options
    arazonsarazons Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    must get my nerd on.. hurrrrrry
  • Options
    s0n0flib3rtys0n0flib3rty Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Star Trek Animated series is on netflix, just a heads up. Along with every other series, TOS, TNG, VOY, DS9, ENT and some of the movies.
  • Options
    firestorm10491firestorm10491 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    So has anyone explain why this long of downtime? I don't know about anyone else but I want to know who or what was responsible.
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited March 2014
    This post has been edited to remove content which clearly violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~LaughingTrendy
  • Options
    wereleywereley Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    What!? We demand the Bacon! lol

“Porkchops and bacon, my two favorite animals.”
This discussion has been closed.