What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

STO Outage (3/21/14) [Resolved!]

Comments

• Options
    p3jx1075p3jx1075 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Well i guess its back to World of Tanks for today at least i can count on their servers and customer service
  • Options
    magnetarxxmagnetarxx Member Posts: 24
    edited March 2014
    p3jx1075 wrote: »
    Well i guess its back to World of Tanks for today at least i can count on their servers and customer service

noooo, Warthunder :D
  • Options
    notapwefannotapwefan Member Posts: 1,138 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Feels like trapped into transwarp
    DOOM!

I am off to fly Mi-8 to blow some stuff on earth in 2014
    Grinding for MkIV epic gear?
    Ain't Nobody Got Time for That

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ruthbutton09ruthbutton09 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    sooo, is there ANY post yet anywhere or announcement as to WHAT the problem is?

since they somehow managed to KILL their server dead with a couple hours of 'maintenance?'

worrisome. i'm still getting used to my brand new Fleet Ven-X.
  • Options
    matrixbobmatrixbob Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014

no need to be saying that, This happens from time to time with all games. Even World of Tanks has had this happen from time to time.
  • Options
    aethon3050aethon3050 Member Posts: 599 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Servers, yes. Customer service? lolnope
  • Options
    wildboarwildboar Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    A tongue in cheek response to bad service which has been highlighted is not a cause for a non forum moderator with 77 posts trying to sound important :mad:

I have followed the rules and regulations to follow the trace to see unresponsive servers which i used to support with a subscription and have played in all over 500 hours. But I am not alone in my frustration with the lack of support and response in getting a game that is great up and running.

Until Wildboar your tag says PWE and moderator please refrain from really unneccessary comments

Sir I would hire you to be the first moderators of non-moderating moderators. But alas then I'd have to fire you for creating a discussion such as this on a topic meant to discuss server issues and not idiot sarcastic nonsensical things i.e hijacking threads to talk about lack of support on the general discussion forum as opposed to posting it the customer or technical support areas.

I also thank you for counting how many posts I have. This number clearly has significance.
  • Options
    agnieszka1993agnieszka1993 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Well obviously I don't want to say too much, I'm a girl of few words after all. Actually my friends often say to me, why don't you have more to say Agnieszka? And well, I don't know what to say so I just shrug.
    Keeping that in mind, you'll know the reason my post is very succinct and to the point. I myself not being one to ramble on and on about things of little or almost no importance, so I will keep this brief.

Did anyone notice the game is down?
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,420 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I'm utterly surprised nobody has started complaining and asking for an extension of the foundry weekend.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    addlcoveaddlcove Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Are the login servers still unavailable or is it just me?
  • Options
    rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    wildboar wrote: »

I also thank you for counting how many posts I have. This number clearly has significance.

Good afternoon.
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
    Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    logos1326 wrote: »
    This is why it might be a good idea like someone else suggested to put a post in the news and announcements forum when this kind of thing happens. That way people don't have to go through 50+ pages of nonsense to find the official update posts.

We make this the official thread for unofficial update posts of sto status?
  • Options
    spaceeagle20spaceeagle20 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Yes, the nerfed the server 'till it bleeded
    P58WJe7.jpg

• Options
    shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    edited March 2014
  • Options
    decroniadecronia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    sooo, is there ANY post yet anywhere or announcement as to WHAT the problem is?

since they somehow managed to KILL their server dead with a couple hours of 'maintenance?'

worrisome. i'm still getting used to my brand new Fleet Ven-X.

Not yet part of the problem seems to be fixed but they are still trying to get the problem sorted out.
  • Options
    jakerileyjakeriley Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Still down...did a new lifeform co-opt the communication array between the main databanks and our stations? Has anyone run a scan? Chances are this is a biological problem and not a tech issue!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Good afternoon.

Evening good sir, and you have 2886 posts.
  • Options
    name10000name10000 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Askray
  • Options
    shirnai69shirnai69 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Well obviously I don't want to say too much, I'm a girl of few words after all. Actually my friends often say to me, why don't you have more to say Agnieszka? And well, I don't know what to say so I just shrug.
    Keeping that in mind, you'll know the reason my post is very succinct and to the point. I myself not being one to ramble on and on about things of little or almost no importance, so I will keep this brief.

Did anyone notice the game is down?

It is, Really? No way....It cant be....Are you sure? I mean you are a ....nevermind if I finish that I will be in trouble.

Hmm, I will check and see .....Ok, I believe you it may be down atm, but I just want to see for myself...
  • Options
    don1701ddon1701d Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Must be the tribbles getting into the computers again.
  • Options
    rinksterrinkster Member Posts: 3,549 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Evening good sir, and you have 2886 posts.

And you have 81 now, 82 when you tell me off for being frivolous.
  • Options
    badname834854badname834854 Member Posts: 1,186 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    OMG Cryptic the game has been down 4 hourz I want my money back have you ever heard about customer service this isn't Asia you know I expect a Jevonite-coated bugship and some free Zen AT LEEST for this omgwtf

---Am I doing it right yet? (some intentional misspellings and one large, run-on sentence and Voila!)
  • Options
    lonnie99362lonnie99362 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Sir I would hire you to be the first moderators of non-moderating moderators. But alas then I'd have to fire you for creating a discussion such as this on a topic meant to discuss server issues and not idiot sarcastic nonsensical things i.e hijacking threads to talk about lack of support on the general discussion forum as opposed to posting it the customer or technical support areas.

[scratches my head in confusion] And this is relevant to servers being down how? As my 8 year old nephew would say, "If you can do it so can I"
    Resistance is NOT Futile
  • Options
    perfectcrypticperfectcryptic Member Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    How about an update if it is worth waiting to play the game in the next 2,4,8 hours or not?
  • Options
    shawnawhitewolfshawnawhitewolf Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    "resistance is futile :D pl fix the game
  • Options
    shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    edited March 2014
  • Options
    jtomikajtomika Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2014
    It's 10:21 PM CET, server is still down and it's the same with Neverwinter. Hope they can fix it soon. :confused:
  • Options
    plb1982plb1982 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Why the Hell isn't there an update in the GNN forum?

Popping in and making a post in a thread like this does very, very little to convey information to the players, considering it gets buried almost immediately.
  • Options
    rinksterrinkster Member Posts: 3,549 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    OMG Cryptic the game has been down 4 hourz I want my money back have you ever heard about customer service this isn't Asia you know I expect a Jevonite-coated bugship and some free Zen AT LEEST for this omgwtf

---Am I doing it right yet? (some intentional misspellings and one large, run-on sentence and Voila!)

No, you is spelled 'u'.

Apparently.
  • Options
    roninfelroninfel Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    questerius wrote: »
    I'm utterly surprised nobody has started complaining and asking for an extension of the foundry weekend.

Can we have an extension of the foundry weekend? this outage is cutting into my marks grinding. Thanks!!!
This discussion has been closed.