Options

Federation Diplomacy Bridge Officer Sale

2»

Comments

• Options
    samt296samt296 Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    flash525 wrote: »
    It's unrealistic of me to ask anyone to pay that. Nobody (in their right mind) is going to pay 50mil for a Bridge Officer, regardless of rarity.

People ask more than 100 mil for veteran BOFF... I'm not interested in paying that much but they are incredibly rare.

P.S. I replied to your PM Flash525 and sent you a friends request. I will buy the BOFF at your price!
    "When people ask stupid questions I feel obligated to give sarcastic answers."

Keltoi Class... fan design. You KNOW you want one In-game!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    icelancersricelancersr Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    For your information!
    I personally SOLD:
    2 Orion female boffs 45 milion each
    2 nausican boffs 35 milion each

Now make your own price.

If its worth so little as 8 million to you,why would anyone bother,make alts and grind a month to tier 4 diplomacy and get your own compliment.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    For your information!
    I personally SOLD:

Now make your own price.

If its worth so little as 8 million to you,why would anyone bother,make alts and grind a month to tier 4 diplomacy and get your own compliment.

8 MIL Is a lot to some people.. I don't have the stomach for grinding so I buy things straight out.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    i spent 400m on two female kdf vet boffs not more than a few weeks ago.
    6-7 months ago i bought 3 at 85m each. ppl do. indeed spent ec on boffs.
  • Options
    icelancersricelancersr Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    samt296 wrote: »
    8 MIL Is a lot to some people.. I don't have the stomach for grinding so I buy things straight out.

U do not have stomach ,so you buy straight out?But 8mil is a lot?
    It seems to me u are hassling people to sell u for lousy price.
    A month of grind is well worth all 40-50milion in any time of day.
    Anyone who sells month worth of grind for 8 mil is just plain dumb.

Why don't you go and grind your own diplomacy boff.THEN i will ask you what do you think it is worth?
  • Options
    matridunadan1matridunadan1 Member Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    U do not have stomach ,so you buy straight out?But 8mil is a lot?
    It seems to me u are hassling people to sell u for lousy price.
    A month of grind is well worth all 40-50milion in any time of day.
    Anyone who sells month worth of grind for 8 mil is just plain dumb.

Why don't you go and grind your own diplomacy boff.THEN i will ask you what do you think it is worth?

Regardless of what you think the price should be, you have as much right to tell him what he should sell it for. And he has as much right to put you on his ignore list.

You're being unreasonable and insulting his right to sell at whatever price he wants.
  • Options
    notrealednanotrealedna Member Posts: 1,028
    edited March 2014
    For your information!
    I personally SOLD:

Now make your own price.

I sold about 5 orion female boffs (lol people dont like male orions for some reason) for 40 mills each.I still have 3 left which i cant sell because my buyers no longer play the game :(
  • Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Regardless of what you think the price should be, you have as much right to tell him what he should sell it for. And he has as much right to put you on his ignore list.

You're being unreasonable and insulting his right to sell at whatever price he wants.
    Wait, whaa?!?!?

His telling another player that people are willing to pay 40-50 million ECs for the BOff they are trying to sell is unreasonable and insulting?

I'd laugh if I didn't think people were trying to bully the seller into cheating themselves.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    bergins wrote: »
    Wait, whaa?!?!?

His telling another player that people are willing to pay 40-50 million ECs for the BOff they are trying to sell is unreasonable and insulting?

I'd laugh if I didn't think people were trying to bully the seller into cheating themselves.

He's trying to tell us what to do as if we need a mother... If I wanted his opinion I would've given It to him!

Y'alls suggestions are more than welcome but please don't try to interfere in something that is none of your business. IF you enjoy that sort of thing than your welcome to BITE ME! :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    This Sale has been completed. If someone could close the topic now please?
    attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222
  • Options
    sonnikkusonnikku Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    So I guess two embassy Superior Operatives and 3 diplomacy nasicaans is the way to go for feds. Pretty pricy though.
  • Options
    bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Closed, per request
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
This discussion has been closed.