Install Arc
Options

Healer's role in season 8.5

13»

Comments

• Options
    antoniosalieriantoniosalieri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Played some matches in Tyler Durden with my healer.In one match both teams had 2 healers and vapers only.Final score was 15-14 and it was about "who vapes more healers" lol thou damn intense when the score was 14-14

Intense I am sure. When the score is that close the last 5 min always gets the heart going. I hear ya though being the bait every fight can get frustrating... but hey at least you knew who to throw heals on right ? ;) lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
  • Options
    dirtyharib0dirtyharib0 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'm dirty haribo and I'm a healer, most of you will never have seen me in the ques or have any clue who I am. mainly because I never pug these days and most premades I play on are more interested in having one of my tac characters on the team. but when I do play this toon I like to think I am a valuable member of the team. as a healer it is your job to blunt vapers by either seeing them early or just reacting quickly and triaging the damage damage dealt to your team as best you can. If you can fit in a few debuffs well that's good to.
    It may be a thankless task some times and there are definatly less players that have made "names" as healers but a good healer or three are the the back bone of all good teams. Even a disorderly conduct premade would have one given the choice.
  • Options
    doffingcomradedoffingcomrade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Everyone whines about the FAWtards, but you should see the hilarity that ensues when you turn your FBP on in the middle of the disco party...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    bpharmabpharma Member Posts: 2,022
    edited February 2014
    Everyone whines about the FAWtards, but you should see the hilarity that ensues when you turn your FBP on in the middle of the disco party...

Or they're against 5 engy zombie tanks...team fortress ftw.

It is through repetition that we learn our weakness.
    A master with a stone is better than a novice with a sword.

Has damage got out of control?
    This is the last thing I will post.