test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Zen Transfer Problem

steaensteaen Member Posts: 646 Arc User
Just wondering if anyone here can advise on how to sort a Zen problem I'm having.

Simply put, I bought some and it now shows in my wallet, yet when I try to transfer it to my STO account (as I've done multiple times before), the dropdown box tells me that I have no STO characters available to transfer it to.

Any ideas?

I've tried logging out and in again, but with no success.
Post edited by steaen on

Comments

• thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Your best bet is to send in a Support Ticket. This is probably a bug related to the recent Forum maintenance.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • rodney65rodney65 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    yes i been having same trouble and now my card i use is being refused to
  • thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    rodney65 wrote: »
    yes i been having same trouble and now my card i use is being refused to
    If your card is being refused it is probably because Skrill sent you an email asking for more confirmation information. That is fairly common - as Skrill handles all billing for Perfect Wordl. You might want to check your game email or your spam filter to find that email.

Your card could also be refused from your bank. You might want to contact them to see if they are the ones denying your transaction.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • sirrunonsirrunon Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I tried to put Zen in through arc and it won't let me transfer zen now either. Nor will it let any of the buttons on the zen part of the website work. I can't click to send a ticket or even make selections on the list under the message to tell them anything... argh I'm so mixed up.

And of COURSE the second I post this hey it goes right through. Well won't complain about that.