test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Starfleet Expeditionary Squadron

2»

Comments

• shizashane#4465 shizashane Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Whoo! Feels good to be moving along at a nice rate and adding to the collective so to speak :P awesome work.... pat on the back over here!
    *(How we deal with death is at least as important as how we deal with life)*
  • doggy31doggy31 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I would like to join. I have a level 50 fed Doggy21@doggy31.
    edited December 2013
    you got it ill send you an invite right away! If you have any questions lets us know. And welcome to the fleet!
  • madamedefendermadamedefender Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hello.. I would like to join.

I tested the Beta and played a little while. I'm a lvl 31 Captain. (although I'm now trying to figure out where the heck everything is)

Please let me know what I need to do to join.

Thanks!
    edited December 2013
    Hey madamedefender just give us your in game toon name and myself or gabe will send you an invite :). Also we will be glad to help get you back into the game painlessly and without loss of limbs :P
    Tech
    edited December 2013
    Or you can just find me Tech@capitanshane420..... note the captain is spelled cap-I-tan... going for the q's French accent :P
  • gabrielb80gabrielb80 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So this message is for all those Tech has reached out to. Tech is taking a break because of things like the holidays and moving to another state so if you need to contact someone about joining the Fleet you can always look for me also; gabe@gabrielb80 on the game.

In other news we have completed Tier 2 Shipyard upgrade and waiting for the clock to wind down. after that its the last major upgrade for tier 2 the engineer project. We should finish the Embassy's Diplomatic upgrade this evening and start Tier 2 Dil mine Development by this weekend. Awesome job guys. Especially since most of our team were still leveling up when they join the fleet.

Gabe
    edited December 2013
    Well with the last major upgrade (Fabricator) for tier 2 starbase, first spire upgrade, and the first embassy upgrade are on count down. We are getting ready for tier 2 dil mine upgrades and the tier 1 spire and Embassy opening up soon. We have a bit of work ahead of us. We should be able to get many of these done by the end of the month. Beginning of SB tier 3 upgrade is probably gonna slip into the beginning of January. Awesome job guys.
    And if any of you need help with leveling or just want to earn some Fleet Marks I am more than willing to run missions with you. Myself and Outerexodus just ran a full bonus mark time period and came out with over 1200 marks combined. Hopefully we put a dent in the experience he needs to move up to level 50.

Gabe
    edited December 2013
    Oops. Met to put Merry Christmas on the title. Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas
    edited December 2013
    Hey gang! just popping in while I have the chance. Well I made it home safe and sound just getting back on my feet! Looks like you guys have been very busy nice work! Im a day late but merry Christmas! Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!
    Tech
    edited January 2014
    Just wanted to wish everyone a great year!

Gabe
    edited January 2014
    Hey everyone out there just wanted to let everyone know we are still here! If you have any questions pertaining to the Fleet or want to Join the fleet you can contact us here or me in game at Tech@capitanshane420
  • pinargepinarge Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hello your fleet may be what I am looking for. I like the laid back attitude and no mandatory voice coms. I am in a small fleet but there is never really anyone on for the last 2 months. Question I have is can I bring along my alts?
    edited January 2014
    Hey sorry for the very late response, the answer to your question is absolutely can you bring your alts. But we are also experiencing a drop in play from our fleet mates as well but don't fret as this seems to be a trend at the moment for a lot of fleets. So if your still interested let us know! see you out there!
  • ninjaincninjainc Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I wouldn't mind joining :) rather new (only level 20) but played tons of mmo's and after reading around on the forums you guys seem like some fun :)

Same user ID In game
    edited January 2014
    Sweet deal Ninjainc ill need to know your toon's name @ninjainc in game to be able to get in contact with you. What lvl you are isn't Important and if you want to, we can help you grind to 50. You can find me in game at Tech@capitanshane420 if you want to do it that way. SO!!! Welcome to the Fleet good sir!
  • darthvrooksdarthvrooks Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I can personally attest to the fact that capitanshane is as much fun as a prostate exam done via the sinus cavity....

http://i40.tinypic.com/2ugdrh0.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    In game handle @darthvrooks
    edited January 2014
    I diddnt know what to expect after that comment lmao good stuff
  • darthvrooksdarthvrooks Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    edited January 2014
    Wow i would speak after having to go through that.
    edited January 2014
    Those Powerpoint ranger(officers) I think are required to give these type of classes for so many hours every year.
    edited January 2014
    Well People we are still here. We are moving up the projects at a steady pace focusing on Starbase and Dilithium Mine. Tier 2 Dil mine is finished and we should be reaching the Tier 3 Upgrades soon. As soon as they are done we will work of the Dyson Spire projects. Tier 1 upgrade is currently being worked on. We are also in reach of the SB Tier 3 upgrades. Great work everyone and enjoy.

Also we Have promoted Tech to Admiral(Rank 7) since he was a founding member and has worked hard to get people into the fleet. Congrats buddy.

If you care to join this group, please message myself or tech. My character's name is gabeb80@gabrielb80. Not very original I know but it's my only toon.
    edited January 2014
    Hey folks as much of you alkready know the servers are down with the new featured episode release. With that being said im taking advantage of all the traffic on the Forums right now so if you are killing time looking for a possible fleet to join then SES might be for you! So if you are interested post your handle@accname here or WHEN the server gets back up message me Tech@capitanshane420 or gabe above! see you out there!
    edited January 2014
    Wow they were up this morning and have been shut down all day. They must be taking tips from the cowboys.
  • bobbearwarriorbobbearwarrior Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    i like yer fleet name and casual attitude.

my toon's name is Trebor (first name)
    edited February 2014
    I'll look you up in a couple of hours after my class is done.
    edited February 2014
    happy love of STO day! Being that I'm not doing anything and I have to work tonight I figured I would shout out to the forums! If you find that you are interested in the fleet you can contact us here of the forums or Tech@capitanshane420 or Gabe is the above posts'. If you contact us here be shure to use your gamerhandle@acctname see you out there!
    edited February 2014
    Sorry for not being on the forum for a while. Now that finals are over I have bit more time with you the game again. After april I will again have even more time for the game since I will be leaving the Reserves for good.
  • jd2701jd2701 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hey, I'm a relatively new player (lv 21) and I'm really trying to dive into STO, so joining a fleet seems like the next thing to do. I've never trusted random invites from people at the spacedock, and I dig the idea of a casual fleet. I will try to make time to help out SES when I can.

Toon's name is Xaos.
    edited April 2014
    Sorry for being away. Been transitioning out of the military while still a full time student. So if you are interested in the fleet please contact me here or in game.